Author Topic: Jayo Felony Signs to Xzibit's OBE.  (Read 2079 times)

Blood$

Re: Jayo Felony Sings to Xzibit's OBE.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »
Richie Rich is locked up, no?

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 04:11:56 AM »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2016, 07:00:26 AM »

Oakland's Richie Rich (not to be confused with the Real Richie Rich) ? No, he's not. He attended Too $hort's 30 year career concert a few days ago.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2016, 08:04:44 AM »
Didn't peep the last one but Ima check this one on the strength that xzibit n focus is behind it

When did he drop an album?

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2016, 10:58:10 AM »

Oakland's Richie Rich (not to be confused with the Real Richie Rich) ? No, he's not. He attended Too $hort's 30 year career concert a few days ago.

I thought I read on here he got caught up in an indictment for weed trafficking 

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2016, 04:11:31 PM »
Didn't peep the last one but Ima check this one on the strength that xzibit n focus is behind it

When did he drop an album?

2011 we on on purpose

CORREA

Re: Jayo Felony Signs to Xzibit's OBE.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2016, 07:23:27 AM »
lol only on here where u will ever see discussions of old farts like Jayo Felony and Xzibit  :D

Okka

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 01:01:06 PM »
lol only on here where u will ever see discussions of old farts like Jayo Felony and Xzibit  :D

Why do you still post here?

CORREA

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2016, 06:07:36 PM »
lol only on here where u will ever see discussions of old farts like Jayo Felony and Xzibit  :D

cause i can
this is supposed to be a west coast forum right? in reality more of west coast of the 90s im still waiting on discussions bout 2016 and not 90ish same o shit so like on a forum i drop my opinion here and there unbiased ones unlike most ones who are stuck in the 90s and cant get out
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:31:01 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

hitsaw

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 09:41:29 AM »
I been to a xzibit concert last year and to a lamar concert, x was 100 times better than kendrick, i'm a fan of all his albums but the show was fucking boring!

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 12:11:40 PM »
lol only on here where u will ever see discussions of old farts like Jayo Felony and Xzibit  :D

cause i can
this is supposed to be a west coast forum right? in reality more of west coast of the 90s im still waiting on discussions bout 2016 and not 90ish same o shit so like on a forum i drop my opinion here and there unbiased ones unlike most ones who are stuck in the 90s and cant get out

that makes zero sense as most, if not ALL, your posts are biased as fuck  :-[

CORREA

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 03:42:49 PM »

cause i can

that makes zero sense as most, if not ALL, your posts are biased as fuck  :-[

im not biased ever want to have a hip hop debate let me know

Okka

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2016, 12:25:41 PM »

cause i can

Sure, you can. Most of your posts are negative though and you're always tryin' to start some shit with people. Then you even make threads about certain artists that you don't even like. It's just odd.

CORREA

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 12:48:29 PM »

cause i can
and be like hey i don

Sure, you can. Most of your posts are negative though and you're always tryin' to start some shit with people. Then you even make threads about certain artists that you don't even like. It's just odd.

yeah i guess its odd this day in age where someone doesnt think about themselves and be like i don't like this shit but hey maybe these guys over a dub would like this strand indeed  ;)

im just correcting some of these people just cause someone been rapping for 20+ years doesn't make them a legend theres a lot more that goes to that in that case everyone is a legend and if he doesn't have nothing to show for it its obvious he was a epic fail i grew up in the bronx and debating on hiphop was a thing

so if u gonna call this or that guy a legend or a star u better have facts what i find more odd is the nothing but old farts never ending repeated conversations here idk what happened to ya but man u gotta move on lol
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:58:06 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

Okka

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »

cause i can
and be like hey i don

yeah i guess its odd this day in age where someone doesnt think about themselves and be like i don't like this shit but hey maybe these guys over a dub would like this strand indeed  ;)

I didn't mean it like that, but when you go multiple threads and start shittin' on these rappers, it just sounds stupid. Sure, everybody has a opinion, but i'm not sure if yours is that important.