Author Topic: Statik Kxng is far better than any album or project by Kendrick...  (Read 12203 times)

Sccit

Re: Statik Kxng is far better than any album or project by Kendrick...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 01:53:25 PM »
HAVENT HEARD STATIK KXNG....WHEN WAS THIS JOINT RELEASED? ALBUM OR MIXTAPE??

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »
Crooked I's shit was good (minus that Termanology feature) but his comes off as just a short mixtape/street album, he doesn't come close to matching Kendrick on structure, cohesiveness, and content

the hell was wrong with Let's Go? 

and kendrick is so over rated on here it's a joke...this forum is so desperate for the west to be relevant

take Termanology's verse off it and there is nothing wrong with it  :P

Kendrick is only over-rated by those who just started hearing him in 2012, I've been down with him since the MySpace days in 2006 when he only had 400 friends so I'm happy to see him win, and if Crooked I was in the same space I'd be just as happy for him as well considering I did get a shout out in one of the hip-hop weeklies  8)

Chef_YRD

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 03:16:57 PM »
Crooked I's shit was good (minus that Termanology feature) but his comes off as just a short mixtape/street album, he doesn't come close to matching Kendrick on structure, cohesiveness, and content

the hell was wrong with Let's Go? 

and kendrick is so over rated on here it's a joke...this forum is so desperate for the west to be relevant

It's not about relevancy at all for me...I like his newer stuff and it's primarily due to his beat selection,the revived new age version of G-funk mixed with his lyricism is fantastic I really didn't even enjoy anything prior to TPAB tbh and Kendrick isn't even top 5 most played rappers from the west from me right now I just acknowledge the artistry he's been dropping lately....if any body likes anything for that reason they're pathetic
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »

like 2 months ago, album and a classic one at that.

all 10 songs are amazing and unique

me1

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 05:42:04 PM »

It's dope. Statik Selektah is a genius on the boards. And Crooked always does his thing.

We really shouldn't be comparing it to anything Kendrick does, though. Apples and oranges.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 06:19:54 PM »

It's dope. Statik Selektah is a genius on the boards. And Crooked always does his thing.

We really shouldn't be comparing it to anything Kendrick does, though. Apples and oranges.

Kendrick is apples....little kid shit

crooked is oranges...notice how adults drink OJ while kids drink apple juice

facts

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 07:51:55 PM »

Kendrick is apples....little kid shit

crooked is oranges...notice how adults drink OJ while kids drink apple juice

facts

now you're just doing too much with the trolling lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 08:27:07 PM »
it all comes down to having a brain for real music vs having a brain for pop music

most dubcc posters are retards these days...hence why half this forums posts come from Correa

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 08:32:22 PM »
it all comes down to having a brain for real music vs having a brain for pop music

Kendrick makes pop music?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 08:34:14 PM »

duh, dude is an industry plant

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 08:44:37 PM »

duh, dude is an industry plant

industry plant? LOL!

you're busted, time for another thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 08:53:08 PM »
you must be another sheep

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 08:59:07 PM »
you must be another sheep

I think you need to look up the definitions of 'industry plant' and 'sheep'

but then again, I know you're just trolling and you've partially won since I'm really breaking this down for you  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 09:02:58 PM »
you better run before you get turned into wool

Chef_YRD

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 03:16:26 AM »
Mmmmmm I'll listen to it then tell you my opinion but on the outside thats far fetched

far fetched?

Crook is real hip hop...a much better lyricist and Statik killed it with the production and beats.

You know what gave this a couple spins at work tonight and I can see where youre coming from...TPAB was more of a conceptual album but this is up there....songs that stuck out were magic and bird and brand new shit...that new era/marinara line in lost a fan I think it was was 🔥🔥 too...I think it all just comes down to preferance
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"