Author Topic: Statik Kxng is far better than any album or project by Kendrick...  (Read 12240 times)

Will_B

Re: Statik Kxng is far better than any album or project by Kendrick...
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2016, 11:10:37 AM »
A lyricist can also write a song tho. Crook puts random words to random beats. Kendrick writes a verse hook and complete song with meaning

Making up dick/blowjob jokes that rhyme is not being lyrical in my book sorry fam

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2016, 11:15:08 AM »
A lyricist can also write a song tho. Crook puts random words to random beats. Kendrick writes a verse hook and complete song with meaning

Making up dick/blowjob jokes that rhyme is not being lyrical in my book sorry fam

The book of assburgers??

Doesn't matter what u think, facts don't change because of your feelings

me1

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2016, 12:01:30 PM »
Kendrick is an artist in the truest sense of the word. He's what Kanye proclaims himself to be but isn't.

Crooked is a spitter.

So if you want to hear a dude spit, bump Crooked.

If you want to vibe out to one of the most creative dudes of all time, bump K. Dot.

I wouldn't say one album is better than the other..

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2016, 01:20:10 PM »
Hack negging me every hour he can since this thread for proving him wrong

it's all love though my G  8)

Will_B

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2016, 01:28:42 PM »

The book of assburgers??

Doesn't matter what u think, facts don't change because of your feelings

Lol

$Eg2$

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2016, 01:36:48 PM »
Crooked I only has "bars" or punchlines over K-Dot

Kendrick bodies him lyrically in every other aspect lol

That's what lyrical typically means tho .. Rhyme structure, punchlines, metaphors, similies, multis..what u call "BARS"

What you're talking about is content, not lyricism

Hes not too bright

lol if that's all lyricism is then guys like Jadakiss, Fabolous, Cassidy, Papoose, etc. > Crooked I

being "lyrical" is way more than just rhyming a bunch of random words together and throwing in clever punchlines, Kendrick has all of that and can put together actual songs that resonate with the listener and are memorable, no offense to Crooked I but he just can't hold an album down front to back without getting boring at some point because you need more than some BARS

I respect what he does but he's just not on Kendrick's level

But there's different aspects of rap, and what you're talking about is referred to as content not lyricism..and jadakiss, fab, papoose are all nice lyrically, but I'd still take crook over em all day.

CORREA

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2016, 01:39:34 PM »
Kendrick is an artist in the truest sense of the word. He's what Kanye proclaims himself to be but isn't.

Crooked is a spitter.

So if you want to hear a dude spit, bump Crooked.

If you want to vibe out to one of the most creative dudes of all time, bump K. Dot.

I wouldn't say one album is better than the other..

that's a good example

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2016, 10:57:46 PM »
Crooked is a better lyricist yes...but Kendrick makes better songs and music IMO

I like Crooked a lot. But dude has never in his career put out a song with lyrics as good as this:

And that's just one of many. Kendrick is the far better lyricist.

It's just deeper, but crooked is a much better lyricist

Kendrick is a much more capable lyricist than Crooked I. Crooked is more of a punchline rapper.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2016, 11:00:49 PM »
Crooked is a better lyricist yes...but Kendrick makes better songs and music IMO

I like Crooked a lot. But dude has never in his career put out a song with lyrics as good as this:

And that's just one of many. Kendrick is the far better lyricist.

It's just deeper, but crooked is a much better lyricist

Kendrick is a much more capable lyricist than Crooked I. Crooked is more of a punchline rapper.

Punchlines are a big part of lyricism

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2016, 11:07:28 PM »
BG Crapsodie is actin' a fool.

Game-Won

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2016, 12:22:32 AM »
If lyrics was all about puchlines - everyone would be talking about Lloyd Banks, Big L and watch Battle rap alot more.

Lyrics seems to be seen as the body of work - where the story beeing told takes the front seat.

Kendrick wins on a body of work to me - Crooked I is dope as fuck, but never lives up to his skills over a whole album.

But non of them is top 3 to me.

2Pac - > Game -> Nas -> DMX ->Kendrick Lamar/Eminem

And why all the concern on who is doper?, they both great and because I like more over the other, and I could argue to next year with why I think one thing, but does not change how you feel about the music. This isnt a study, its emotions.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2016, 12:26:06 AM »
Crooked is better MC then faggot lamar fact and he's got Deep Songs too so what the fuck you Punks are talking about????

If Crooked had a Hollywood Producer Team and a fuckin aftermath/interscope Maschine then he Would easily go Double platium.

Faggot lamars live Shows are annoying bitchassshoenigga is shaking and screaming like a Prison bitchassshoenigga.

And hack that statik Kxng Album hast only 3 good Songs the Rest has Production Problems compard to that 2nd faggot lamar Album.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2016, 12:50:20 AM »
ferhat needs to get the mayonnaise out of his ears, all the beats on Statik Kxng were great

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2016, 11:01:13 AM »
Cats seem to be confusing content for lyricism .. U can have deep content witout bein lyrical at all

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2016, 07:13:12 PM »
Cats seem to be confusing content for lyricism .. U can have deep content witout bein lyrical at all

yep, Esham is a great example of this