Author Topic: Rakim: "if Eminem was black, he'd be the Muhammad Ali of the game"  (Read 523 times)

Sccit

CORREA

Re: Rakim: "if Eminem was black, he'd be the Muhammad Ali of the game"
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:09:47 PM »

meh not going to waste my time with this bs

fact if Eminem was black he wouldn't have 1/4 of the success he had

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
FUCK EMINEM DIDNT WATCH.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 10:36:12 PM »
If anyone is the greatest of the rap game it's pac. political minded. controversial. hated on and harrased during his prime. then deified as a legend in retrospect. plus pac never fell off. didnt have the chance 2. eminem is more like larry holmes, techically good. but no one really gives a fuck. snce he came after the glory days, and remained in the shadow of greats.  big vs pac = ali vs frazier. eminem vs cannibus  = lary holmes vs leon spinks.

Also pac is the tyson of the rap game, street nigga raised up out the getto by spitin rhymes harder than anybody else. but self destructive and wild.

Pac is also the jesus, buddha, muhammad of the rap game....shit i could go on...but you get the point... these analogies are tiresome. pac was pac. full stop. let's be real and make it plain.

B.T.W why is rakim co-signing this muthfukka!? rakim is a lryical legend. eminem is a fuckking clown. next big daddy kane gonna come out and claim vanila ice was underatted. lmao. shakes head.

Sccit

Re: FUCK EMINEM DIDNT WATCH.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:23:48 PM »
If anyone is the greatest of the rap game it's pac. political minded. controversial. hated on and harrased during his prime. then deified as a legend in retrospect. plus pac never fell off. didnt have the chance 2. eminem is more like larry holmes, techically good. but no one really gives a fuck. snce he came after the glory days, and remained in the shadow of greats.  big vs pac = ali vs frazier. eminem vs cannibus  = lary holmes vs leon spinks.

Also pac is the tyson of the rap game, street nigga raised up out the getto by spitin rhymes harder than anybody else. but self destructive and wild.

Pac is also the jesus, buddha, muhammad of the rap game....shit i could go on...but you get the point... these analogies are tiresome. pac was pac. full stop. let's be real and make it plain.

B.T.W why is rakim co-signing this muthfukka!? rakim is a lryical legend. eminem is a fuckking clown. next big daddy kane gonna come out and claim vanila ice was underatted. lmao. shakes head.

LOL@COMPARING EMINEM TO VANILLA ICE

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 04:45:11 PM »
I have all the respect in the world for Rakim. But no.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:50:45 PM »

U DONT LIKE PRIME EMINEM?

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 05:19:46 PM »

PRIME EMINEM was good but wasn't no pac thank dre for even a prime em even existing ;)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 05:47:59 PM »

PRIME EMINEM was good but wasn't no pac thank dre for even a prime em even existing ;)

PAC IS THE GOAT BUT EM WAS A BETTER LYRICIST

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 06:11:57 PM »
PAC IS THE GOAT BECAUSE HE WAS MORE THAN SOME FANCY MULTI-SYLABLE MEANINGLESS JOKE LRYICS. 

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 11:03:55 PM »

Nah, Em is great. Just a weird comparison.

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 07:51:17 AM »

PAC IS THE GOAT BUT EM WAS A BETTER LYRICIST

Pac never had a chance to fully evolved but at 25
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:29:53 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 02:25:58 PM »
PAC IS THE GOAT BECAUSE HE WAS MORE THAN SOME FANCY MULTI-SYLABLE MEANINGLESS JOKE LRYICS. 

My dude

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2016, 02:58:37 PM »
C'mon guys its a simple case of hyperbole. Raki is making a valid point on defense of the valid argument that states if Eminem were black he would have sold a lot less, but he also would have been given a lot more credit from the streets.

Imagine the streets in 2000 if Ride With Me by Nelly would have won best rap song over a black Eminem's The Way I Am? It'd be the same as Puffy beating out Biggie for album of the year.

Em is not the greatest rapper ever and will not be remembered as such but he's better than a lot of black rap fans will claim.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2016, 03:22:07 PM »

real talk...Pac's lyrics had meaning even if he wasn't as technically skilled a rapper as Em his content was never garbage

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2016, 04:54:43 PM »
Pac had some dope ass lyrical songs...people be sleeping on 2pacalypse and MATW lyrically