Author Topic: Suge Knight: Sheriff's Deputy Conspired with Dr. Dre to Kill Me  (Read 1333 times)

CORREA

The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. opened the door -- literally -- to a gunman who pumped 7 bullets into Suge Knight's body ... and his lawyer says it's all a sinister, shocking conspiracy.

Suge's new lawyer, Thaddeus Culpepper, filed legal docs in which he alleges a Sheriff's deputy was working a venue -- 1 OAK in WeHo -- for the 2014 VMA weekend when he let the shooter inside the club.

According to the docs, surveillance video clearly shows Deputy Henry Boyd letting the gunman inside the club, shortly before shots rang out.

The docs go on to allege the shooter confessed that Dr. Dre paid him and a friend $50k for the hit. The docs then claim the Sheriff's dept. inexplicably released the shooter from custody.

Culpepper goes on to say he is privy to video shot at LAX which allegedly shows Deputy Boyd helping the gunman flee the country.

The docs claim Deputy Boyd was questioned by authorities about the shooting and subsequently resigned from the department.

We reached out to Dre's camp ... so far no word back.

lmao doesn't this old fart know its over already  :D

Fonky Fresh

Re: Suge Knight: Sheriff's Deputy Conspired with Dr. Dre to Kill Me
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 11:10:53 AM »
 !! FREE SUGE !!
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

bigpimpin20

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 11:23:35 AM »
suge snitchin on dr.dre ;D always thought it would be other way around ;D

abusive

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 11:34:04 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Suge Knight’s harsh jail restrictions blamed on ‘massive scandal and cover-up’ that may involve Dr. Dre
BY NANCY DILLON  NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, April 4, 2016, 9:42 PM

Suge Knight and his attorney Thaddeus Culpepper appear in court on Feb. 26, 2016 in Los Angeles.
Suge Knight’s lawyer is claiming “a massive scandal and cover-up” that possibly involves a hit man and Dr. Dre are behind the Death Row founder’s extreme jail restrictions.

In a lengthy legal motion filed Friday, lawyer Thaddeus Culpepper argued Knight is being held without phone, mail or visitor privileges to keep him from “connecting” his pending 2015 murder case to the 2014 nightclub shooting that nearly killed him.

The filing alleges that the main sheriff’s detective now investigating Knight for murder also worked the nightclub investigation and previously told him a man identified only as “Tee-Money” confessed he was one of the shooters inside 1Oak.

SUGE KNIGHT TELLS COURT ABOUT HIS COLON ABSCESS, EMERGENCY APPENDIX SURGERY

The same detective “informed Knight that the gunman stated that Dr. Dre paid him and a friend $50,000 to kill Knight,” according to Culpepper’s motion.

Dr. Dre, 51, is the wildly successful rap mogul who released his 1992 breakthrough album “The Chronic” on Death Row but later cut ties to Knight.

The new court paperwork further claims that an off-duty sheriff’s deputy “was seen on video letting the gunmen in the front door of 1Oak.”

That same deputy allegedly was later seen at LAX airport "helping the gunmen flee the country,” the filing reviewed by the Daily News claims, and authorities "inexplicably released Tee-Money."

Knight, 50, was shot six times inside 1Oak but reportedly managed to walk outside and seek help after the barrage of bullets.

The Friday filing doesn’t state a motive for Dr. Dre to order a hit on Knight, but it references a recent news story titled “Can Knight Get A Fair Trial?” by writer Michael Douglas Carlin.

SUGE KNIGHT RUSHED FROM JAIL TO HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN

The Carlin story, attached as an exhibit to the motion, claims Knight was seeking money from Dr. Dre. It doesn’t link Dr. Dre to the 1Oak shooting but discusses various theories related to the 1990s rap wars, the still-unsolved murder of Tupac Shakur and alleged corruption.

Attempts to reach a rep for Dr. Dre were not immediately successful Monday.

Culpepper claimed in his motion that ever since Knight ran over two men with his truck in the parking lot of Tam’s restaurant in Compton, sheriff officials stopped giving Knight any information regarding 1Oak.

Dr. Dre may have had a role in Knight's harsh treatment in jail.

Knight turned himself in after the fatal hit-and-run in January 2015 and has been in custody ever since.

He has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and attempted murder. He claims he was the victim of an armed assault and was fleeing for his life when he mowed down Terry Carter and Cle (Bone) Sloan, killing Carter.

Culpepper’s filing also claims investigators tried to use a jailhouse informant named Danny Timms to “screw” Knight.

It alleges investigators “wanted Timms to lie and state that Knight confessed that he intended to run over Carter.”

Culpepper wrote in his paperwork that it would be “impossible at this juncture to assess the veracity of the statements” included in his filing, but he argued Knight’s constitutional rights as a pre-trial detainee are being violated.

He claims the court should not have allowed the Sheriff’s Department to apply for and receive sealed orders eliminating Knight’s phone and mail privileges and visits with family.

His filing says only Knight and the Los Angeles County District Attorney have the right to seek sealing orders.

The lawyer even took aim at three judges overseeing Knight’s current legal matters.

“The supervising judge and two superior court judges worked in concert to violate these rules and several others to defraud defendant Marion (Suge) Knight of his United States and California constitutional rights,” the Friday filing states.

A DA spokeswoman had no comment Monday. The Sheriff’s Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Culpepper’s motion seeks to unseal the secret orders issued as far back as March 17, 2015, that have restricted Knight’s phone, mail and visitation privileges to communication with his lawyers only.

Presently, Knight is not allowed to communicate directly with any relatives, friends, spiritual advisors or private investigators.

A hearing on the unsealing motion is set for April 21.

ndillon@nydailynews.com
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/suge-knight-harsh-jail-rules-blamed-massive-scandal-article-1.2588537
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 04:37:08 PM »
Suge found out the hard way he can't play big bank take lil bank with Dre. If true, Suge has no one to blame but himself, he should've given up stalking Dre 2 decades ago.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 04:43:02 PM »
Suge found out the hard way he can't play big bank take lil bank with Dre. If true, Suge has no one to blame but himself, he should've given up stalking Dre 2 decades ago.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 04:10:34 AM »

Yep... Dre builds Suge a 100 Million dollar company and then leaves him the keys and 100% ownership (and his bitch, according to Danny Boy)... yet Suge remains ungrateful
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 12:51:40 PM »
Wasn't it that dumb bitch Michel'le who said that Suge wanted Dre to leave and not the other way around? I doubt that. Dre wanted off and Suge is bitter because of that.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 02:30:16 PM »
Wasn't it that dumb bitch Michel'le who said that Suge wanted Dre to leave and not the other way around? I doubt that. Dre wanted off and Suge is bitter because of that.
I think at the time, it would make sense for Suge to want Dre off.  Dre was not interested in being involved in much of the label drama and he was a 50/50 owner.  Tupac, on the other hand, was willing to play Suge's lieutenant for artist wages. I can see Suge feeling like, "Hey, I'll get rid of Dre and own the entire company." 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2016, 12:12:39 AM »
Either way he should've grown up and moved on by now. He did a lot of scandalous things trying to slander Dre and even forgave him. Remember when DOC said Dre was planning on reaching out to Suge to do some type of appearance on Detox prior to the vibe award shit? That could've opened doors for him in the music industry again but dude just loves burning bridges then stomping on the ashes.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 01:43:10 AM »
Dre aka Hnds Of Zeus aka Galaxy Knuckles aka Thor Molecules the Great aka Phantom Raviolis aka Shampoo Bracelets the Panty Melter aka Broccoli Bundles aka Lamborghini Saxophones aka the illustrious Cocaine Biceps n the legendary Acrobatic Chromosomes hisself
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2016, 04:21:26 AM »
I think at the time, it would make sense for Suge to want Dre off.  Dre was not interested in being involved in much of the label drama and he was a 50/50 owner.  Tupac, on the other hand, was willing to play Suge's lieutenant for artist wages. I can see Suge feeling like, "Hey, I'll get rid of Dre and own the entire company."  

???

No offense.. but this is one of the dumbest statements made at the dubb.  Right up there with accusations that Suge killed Pac.

...First off, I don't even recall Michelle' saying such things... can anyone link me to exactly where that is said?  

...next... Suge was fuccin pissed when Dre left.  NOBODY WANTED DRE TO LEAVE.  ARE YOU CRAZY??  Dre had just came off of launching Pac with an explosive single and video "California Love" that would launch Pac's career into the stratosphere!   If not for "Dear Mama" that track would've been Pac's magnum opus.    

Dre was also loyal before leaving.  He's on the set of "California Love" dissing Biggie and shit like that.  Suge was chasing Dre for weeks when there were rumors of Dre leaving, but Dre was ghost and Suge could hardly get to him.  I remember all the stories from that era.  Suge might've felt he came up when he wound up with 100% after Dre basically gave away his share... but when Dre first got ghost and rumors started flying, Suge was fucking pissed!!

Once it was official that Dre left.. then they started puffing out their chests like, "Fuck Dre.  We don't need Dre...he don't come around enough... he's slow to make songs... and blah blah blah woofing all that bullshit about Dre."   But who cares if a nicca take 1 year to make a song.  If that song is a mutherfuckin mega-hit like "California Love" or "Keep Their Heads Wringing" then that shit is worth more than all the other artists on Death Row (besides Snoop) have done in their entire career since leaving Death Row!!  They could be in the studio all year and not do what Dre can do in one song!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:27:25 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »
so which rapper gave suge knight the...

skip at 00:27

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/q8tSTCoIVZg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/q8tSTCoIVZg</a>

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2016, 01:48:15 PM »
Dre aka Hnds Of Zeus aka Galaxy Knuckles aka Thor Molecules the Great aka Phantom Raviolis aka Shampoo Bracelets the Panty Melter aka Broccoli Bundles aka Lamborghini Saxophones aka the illustrious Cocaine Biceps n the legendary Acrobatic Chromosomes hisself

Well played kind sir, well played  8)

JonnyTanna

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2016, 04:52:55 PM »
Either way he should've grown up and moved on by now. He did a lot of scandalous things trying to slander Dre and even forgave him. Remember when DOC said Dre was planning on reaching out to Suge to do some type of appearance on Detox prior to the vibe award shit? That could've opened doors for him in the music industry again but dude just loves burning bridges then stomping on the ashes.

That's a shame. I remember when Suge was in court the second time (around the early 2000's) he called Dre.

Where is this interview?