Author Topic: Yo Gotti - "Law" f. E-40 (Video)  (Read 312 times)

CORREA

Yo Gotti - "Law" f. E-40 (Video)
« on: April 07, 2016, 11:08:32 PM »

Blood$

Re: Yo Gotti - "Law" f. E-40 (Video)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 11:11:26 PM »
banger, this one is gonna be big  8)

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 03:44:58 AM »
40 is one of the flyest artists to ever grab a mic dude real talk...no one his age from the west is still as big as he is
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 06:48:53 AM »
40 is one of the flyest artists to ever grab a mic dude real talk...no one his age from the west is still as big as he is

this old fart always had my respect this guy drops so much quality music for his age and is always trying to stay current sadly his music always get over shadowed by newer artist and im sure the fans he had in his hay day prob dont even listen to rap anymore and moved on 40s production was always good and always had good fts  
wow didnt know he was 48 lol as for "no one his age from the west is still as big as he is " i say as household names snoop and dre tops 40 but as a rapper hell year 40 is prob the oldest still going strong in all hip hop tech n9ne prob be #2 but only cause 40 is older

all them 1 dimensional west coast  artists from the 90s that vanished should have taken note of e40 and maybe they could have been around still and made a little money

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:51:05 AM by OldSpunkers.com »

dameons

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 01:52:23 PM »
HORRIBLE DIRTY SOUTH GARBAGE from the " bay area ambassador ".

Chef_YRD

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 02:48:19 PM »

this old fart always had my respect this guy drops so much quality music for his age and is always trying to stay current sadly his music always get over shadowed by newer artist and im sure the fans he had in his hay day prob dont even listen to rap anymore and moved on 40s production was always good and always had good fts  
wow didnt know he was 48 lol as for "no one his age from the west is still as big as he is " i say as household names snoop and dre tops 40 but as a rapper hell year 40 is prob the oldest still going strong in all hip hop tech n9ne prob be #2 but only cause 40 is older

all them 1 dimensional west coast  artists from the 90s that vanished should have taken note of e40 and maybe they could have been around still and made a little money

Props to you for recognizing the real ✊🏼 yeah snoop and dre might be more well known but neither are as active and still delivering on relevant and popular songs/features...plus this dude flooded the game with so much material well over 20 years in I don't know how he still has stuff to say tbh...and the drinks he makes are an A1 venture into expanding his brand well after he retires if he ever does ha he's almost 50 getting played by the youth (mainly on features but his videos always hit 1mill+) like he just came out...to me he's one of the GOATs from the west and his longevity proves it
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 02:51:07 PM »

Bro are you serious? It's a feature on a southern rappers project how do you want it to sound

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 03:46:16 PM »

Bro are you serious? It's a feature on a southern rappers project how do you want it to sound

never mine the 1 minded retard  8)
but yeah i always had love for 40 i mean dude was putting out 3 albums at a time 40 def deserves more recognition then what he gets and 1 i can say did it on his own and his flow always improving

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 09:20:58 AM »
I just copped a bottle of that Sluricane from Cali and brought it back here to CT  8)

was looking for the beer and wine too but the store didn't have any

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 08:21:50 PM »
I just copped a bottle of that Sluricane from Cali and brought it back here to CT  8)

i heard that stuff is hard to find cause its always sold out

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 10:26:27 AM »

i heard that stuff is hard to find cause its always sold out

it's nowhere here on the east coast, I'll tell you that much

the Sluricane is cool, a little sweet but definitely light/easy to go down and I didn't get a hangover from it lol