Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - COOLAID (Official Discussion)  (Read 24019 times)

doggfather

Re: Snoop Dogg - New Album coming soon (July)
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 03:31:29 AM »
Haven't really enjoyed a Snoop-album since Blue Carpet Treatment.. sure, Ego Trippin, Malice N Wonderland & Doggumentary had it's bangers, but I miss the time when you could play a Snoop-album front to back..
BCT is 10 years ago, so would be about time.  8)

did u check 7 dayz of funk?

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

FernandoWCR

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 07:46:19 AM »
I miss the time when you could play a Snoop-album front to back..

Nima has all the unreleased albums that do that.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 09:54:39 AM »
Damn that beat sounded dope.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 10:53:22 AM »
Depending on which direction he decides to go, Snoop has some more good music in the tank.

It's almost a guarantee this won't happen but I really hope him and Dre give us some new music for possibly the last time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2016, 03:01:12 PM »
Haven't really enjoyed a Snoop-album since Blue Carpet Treatment.. sure, Ego Trippin, Malice N Wonderland & Doggumentary had it's bangers, but I miss the time when you could play a Snoop-album front to back..

Hmm, must have missed that..  ???
Short review?

D-TalkX

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 03:05:11 PM »
Are people really into Nipsey Hustle???? In my opinion, from what I have heard of him thus far...he's not at all good ha. I hate to be a hater but so many terrible emcees are getting shine these days and I don't get it....I can be swayed with a couple impressive tracks I'm sure...

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 04:55:38 PM »

Hmm, must have missed that..  ???
Short review?

His best since BCT, maybe even Last Meal .. Closest thing we'll ever get to a new gfunk album from snoop.

WestWestYA

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 05:14:51 PM »
Are people really into Nipsey Hustle???? In my opinion, from what I have heard of him thus far...he's not at all good ha. I hate to be a hater but so many terrible emcees are getting shine these days and I don't get it....I can be swayed with a couple impressive tracks I'm sure...
Nipsey has a great catalogue of.music. your probably expecting something you wont get in this day and age.

CORREA

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 05:31:13 PM »

nip is dope but if ur one of those guys on here who only listings to 90s music you will never get it

Funkstradamus

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2016, 12:57:43 AM »
personally, i'd like to see him do a whole album with Battlecat like the one he did with Dam Funk...

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 12:32:25 AM »
Im hopin to see a duet w/ the russian. I think somebody post that up before. Im not sure

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2016, 11:02:29 AM »
I thought Blue Carpet Treatment had more filler than Doggumentary.

Yeah I agree. BTC is marginally better overall but there's loads of filler on it

Snoop is done anyway. Not expecting much tbh

Yeah, maybe I will have to go back and check out Blue Carpet Treatment, because I think it had a lot of Dre production and DOC was even around...

but.. like what was said above I miss having a Snoop album you could bang from front to back.  The Last Meal was the last Snoop album I could bump from front to back.  Unless you count albums like the Wide Awake Haven't You Heard LBC Crew album, I thought was solid beggining to end.  Really enjoyed that release, and if they did nothing else, at least Wide Awake did that.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 04:36:09 PM »
personally, i'd like to see him do a whole album with Battlecat like the one he did with Dam Funk...

INSTANT CLASSIC

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2016, 05:05:13 AM »
That beat is SICK!

Not sure that Snoop is the right rapper for it, though. It he does do it, he needs to come hard on some gangsta tip, no messing about.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2016, 06:18:24 AM »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network