Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - COOLAID (Official Discussion)  (Read 24039 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Snoop Dogg - COOLAID (2016) [Album Discussion]
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2016, 12:01:31 AM »
hey Ferhat if u have the song then what's the sample that plays before Kurupt starts his verse???

easy one to answer if u have it

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2016, 12:01:35 AM »
Doubt this will touch 7 days of funk

Yeah nothing of modern day snoop will touch 7 days unless he has a part 2 or does a similar album with Quik

Check cuzznz wit Daz, it's like a 7 days of funk part 2

nah, its like best of Snoop Doggs thats my work mixtape series.  ;)

Only a lot of the joints on that one is by dam funk n some r leftovers from the 7 Dayz project

yeah like your punkass was in the lab with snoop, ohh i forgot lambs are going major huh??? fuck outta here punk. nobody gives a fuck about your cheap ass music fuck outta here siccccfuckkccc.

Bro u goin ham over the next episode og joint, relax .. Every1 wants it, you're not the only one

so what makes you think that i don´t got the song??

who gave it to u?

snitching is the last thing that i would do believe that!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2016, 12:03:16 AM »
hey Ferhat if u have the song then what's the sample that plays before Kurupt starts his verse???

I smell Pussy, is that you Hack ? i smell Pussy, is that you Hack to Fuck?? fuck outta here nobody asked you, wanna be outlaw. outlawz are sell out niggas like yourself fuck outta here.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2016, 12:10:30 AM »

I smell Pussy, is that you Hack ? i smell Pussy, is that you Hack to Fuck?? fuck outta here nobody asked you, wanna be outlaw. outlawz are sell out niggas like yourself fuck outta here.

yeah u weren't even paying attention you faggot, its a SNOOP and DRE song so of course you don't have it, Kurupt isn't on there LMAO

just chill til the next episode

Chef_YRD

« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2016, 12:19:21 AM »

You take music way too seriously bro it isn't that deep
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2016, 12:26:26 AM »

yeah u weren't even paying attention you faggot, its a SNOOP and DRE song so of course you don't have it, Kurupt isn't on there LMAO

just chill til the next episode

ohh my god you´re soooooo "smart" hahahahahah i was talking about your punkassssssssssss, did you heard that Biggie verse on Hit´em up??? hahahahahaha fuck outta here hiphop child...

Sccit

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2016, 01:35:45 AM »
Another epic meltdown for the books

Konnekted

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2016, 01:48:03 AM »
Download the full version good quality(mp3)

"What If feat. Suga Free"

http://www.megafileupload.com/bfxO/19._What_If_(Ft._Suga_Free).mp3

Dope combo!

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2016, 08:20:23 AM »
First listen it's a 7.5/10 for me.  Swizz tracks aren't as bad as people are saying except for the last one.  What If stands out, Just Blaze tracks are fire.  Good effort overall.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

WestSideDon

« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2016, 08:54:02 AM »
Album is very very dope for the most part, great old school west coast throwback sound on a lot of them tracks and snoop really hungry & flowin a1.
Only thing that drags it down is the 4,5 filler tracks he always has on his albums, mainly those 3 horrible swizz beatz songs (Let Me See Em Up is dope tho) and the unnecessary "Legend".

Matty

« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2016, 01:29:53 PM »
just gave this a spin, it's all over the place. some really good tracks and lot of middling material. the best tracks are brilliant and the combination of dark g-funk and 80s funk is the perfect direction for snoop. but the execution is lacking - swizz beatz tracks are terrible and some of the tracks are really average. example - just blaze tracks are great, first half of the album has some nice stuff but it totally falls apart in the back 10. snoop badly needed some higher quality production - where was quik, dre, fredwreck? snoop's rapping is solid too, it's just the production that lets it down. doggumentary was better, let alone BCT.

Sccit

« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2016, 01:36:19 PM »
doggumentary was better,

This scares me

woof

« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2016, 02:12:57 PM »
I've heard the album, there are some nice songs and some really average... This is more like a Doggumentary 2

Snoop really needs a direction, I understand he wants 20/21 tracks in all his albums but some songs doesn't belong there. I don't think we will get another Blue Carpet Treatment album

D-TalkX

« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2016, 02:22:43 PM »
Much better than expected. Legend is an absolute travesty but most of the other tracks are pretty decent and a few bangers as well.

Legend -> 0.05/5 (Horrid)
Ten Toes Down - 4/5
Don't Stop - 3.5/5
Super Crip - 4/5
Coolaid Man - 3.5/5
Let Me See Em Up - 3/5
Point Seen Money Gone - 2/5  (No offense to all of those with down syndrome on here but I can't take much of this Jeremih shit)
Oh Na Na - 3/5
My Carz - 2/5 - corny as fuck
Two or More - 2.5/5
Affiliated - 4/5
Feel About Snoop - 2/5 -> Beat is a mess
Light it Up - 2/5 zzzzzzzzzz
Side Piece - 3/5
Kush Ups - 4/5
Double Tap - 3.5/5
Got Those - 4/5
Let the Beat Drop - 3/5
What If - 4/5