Author Topic: Ohhh Shit!! Infinite just reignited his beef with Sccit...  (Read 1666 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ohhh Shit!! Infinite just reignited his beef with Sccit...
« on: April 12, 2016, 11:30:42 PM »
...not really  ;D
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Ohhh Shit!! Infinite just reignited his beef with Sccit...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 02:17:19 PM »
Sounds a bit passive aggressive. Either put it out there or don't.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 02:22:24 AM »
bro u should go kick it wit doggy.....bring your son, cuz he got a daughter now. 18 years from now, u and doggy can end up like family again if u play it right.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 08:24:27 AM »
bro u should go kick it wit doggy.....bring your son, cuz he got a daughter now. 18 years from now, u and doggy can end up like family again if u play it right.

what's that supposed to mean... I was just making a joke... this forum is dead, and it is called humor... but if you want to be an asshole about it, you are way more like Doggy than I ever could be... and I think you know why I say that  ;) 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 08:52:13 AM »
He doesnt even live on the same continent as his kid. By now he probly has a new dad

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 09:05:02 AM »
He doesnt even live on the same continent as his kid. By now he probly has a new dad

damn I missed you man

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 10:41:54 AM »

what's that supposed to mean... I was just making a joke... this forum is dead, and it is called humor... but if you want to be an asshole about it, you are way more like Doggy than I ever could be... and I think you know why I say that  ;)  

What im tryna say is that it's ok if you're gay bro, just accept it and come out the closet already, you'll live a much happier life than hiding from it in Malaysia

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 10:43:46 AM »

I never really bought into the guy bein a piece of shit father when it was all jokes, but for this loser to leave his son on stuck like that, I really will pop him in the mouth if I ever see him again

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 11:42:26 AM »

what's that supposed to mean... I was just making a joke... this forum is dead, and it is called humor... but if you want to be an asshole about it, you are way more like Doggy than I ever could be... and I think you know why I say that  ;)  

What im tryna say is that it's ok if you're gay bro, just accept it and come out the closet already, you'll live a much happier life than hiding from it in Malaysia

Infinite bangin trannies on the low?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 12:01:29 PM »

Infinite bangin trannies on the low?
theyre called lady boys out there and the answer is yes

Okka

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 10:48:25 PM »
I guess Infinite really did reignite the beef  :tupachappy:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 04:07:09 AM »
I guess Infinite really did reignite the beef  :tupachappy:

no shit... it was just a joke, but I guess shit's official one more again  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 04:10:07 AM »

I never really bought into the guy bein a piece of shit father when it was all jokes, but for this loser to leave his son on stuck like that, I really will pop him in the mouth if I ever see him again

Hmm... being able to provide for my son is going to help more than anything else... if your fucking broke then that makes it harder than anything to spend time with your seed.  When you have money then anythings possible because you can pay for time and travel.

That's just obvious from jump.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 09:08:22 AM »
Quit lying u said yourself u make next to no money. And how does someone who 'lives in 1996' not realize that money cant buy time? When and if u finally go back to america with your tail between your legs your kid is gonna be older and different. The dude(s) fuckin his mom are gonna be closer to him than u are because u ran out of his life over and over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 03:15:48 AM »
Quit lying u said yourself u make next to no money. And how does someone who 'lives in 1996' not realize that money cant buy time? When and if u finally go back to america with your tail between your legs your kid is gonna be older and different. The dude(s) fuckin his mom are gonna be closer to him than u are because u ran out of his life over and over

I really did miss you man... I mean just reading these comments makes me feel back at home.  I don't get this kind of thing out here... you got to love the dubcc