Author Topic: Top 10 artists/groups you OWN albums from in your collection?  (Read 3345 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Top 10 artists/groups you OWN albums from in your collection?
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2018, 12:55:57 PM »
^
LMFAO good eye homie!

yes there is no hard copy of that available to my knowledge. I've searched like crazy and even tried to order it of real talk when it dropped but that's around the time the label folded the first time. I had all the tracks from the track list and made my own digital version of if for my .mp3 collection.

Also if the dangerous crew album that had the red cover and skull and bones isn't there, he's got a cpl tracks on it. I tried to buy a conversion copy off some guy here who was doing them but he flopped by not responding to messages it only came out on cassette and record. There's also the "dope like a key or pound" that only came out on cassette I got the tape and bought a cd conversion of it beside the Let it be known.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »
^
LMFAO good eye homie!

yes there is no hard copy of that available to my knowledge. I've searched like crazy and even tried to order it of real talk when it dropped but that's around the time the label folded the first time. I had all the tracks from the track list and made my own digital version of if for my .mp3 collection.

Also if the dangerous crew album that had the red cover and skull and bones isn't there, he's got a cpl tracks on it. I tried to buy a conversion copy off some guy here who was doing them but he flopped by not responding to messages it only came out on cassette and record. There's also the "dope like a key or pound" that only came out on cassette I got the tape and bought a cd conversion of it beside the Let it be known.

Youre also missin the lamb + Spice 1 collab ;)

BIGWORM

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2018, 01:16:50 PM »
Did L.A.M.B. do a album with the G.O.A.T.? If so please let me know! I'll even drive to the farm to pick it up lol...

just playing but I'll definitely cop it in hard copy if available.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2018, 02:45:37 PM »
Did L.A.M.B. do a album with the G.O.A.T.? If so please let me know! I'll even drive to the farm to pick it up lol...

just playing but I'll definitely cop it in hard copy if available.

Naah just a song - but it's unreleased

doggfather

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 12:11:38 AM »
^
LMFAO good eye homie!

by the way nice collection.
i miss 3 of those.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BIGWORM

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 07:05:49 AM »
^

i miss 3 of those.

I can figure out 2 of the three your missing for sure are Criminal Intent & Hallowpoint. If I had to guess the third it would be "let it be known".

Am I close?

Criminal Intent was like pulling teeth to get because Jayo Felony put a stop to that project because it was Un Authorized. Hallow Point Cost a pretty penny on e-bay. One of those let it be known's are still sealed. I also have let it be known on cassette sealed.

doggfather

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2018, 08:11:36 AM »
You are right with the first two, but i got let it be...
I missed boss up compilation.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2018, 12:57:14 PM »
^

i miss 3 of those.

I can figure out 2 of the three your missing for sure are Criminal Intent & Hallowpoint. If I had to guess the third it would be "let it be known".

Am I close?

Criminal Intent was like pulling teeth to get because Jayo Felony put a stop to that project because it was Un Authorized. Hallow Point Cost a pretty penny on e-bay. One of those let it be known's are still sealed. I also have let it be known on cassette sealed.

I have the og let it be known sealed in the long package

BIGWORM

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2018, 02:44:37 PM »
You are right with the first two, but i got let it be...
I missed boss up compilation.

^ahhh okay. Yeah I noticed people selling that on e-bay for like 30 bux. I guess because it comes with a dvd! Ahh shit thats what I forgot to add to the pic The Spice-1 DVD with his video's and a interview he does in a garage holding a AK-47.

[/quote]
I have the og let it be known sealed in the long package
[/quote]

^now thats fucking dope as hell!!!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 07:34:05 PM by BIGWORM »

doggfather

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2018, 11:03:23 PM »
That dvd is official?!
Always thought its a bootleg.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BIGWORM

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2018, 07:56:36 AM »
^yeah it's official. Painted disc, barcodes and interview with Spice-1.

Funny thing is in that dvd Spice has that same drawing picture with the Rap and R&B stars on it that I posted in the first pic. LMFAO I saw that picture (it was in a frame at the time but broke) at a Bar I DJ'd at I told the owner that he can either give me that poster or I'm taking it. He said it was ugly and I can have it. I just wanted it because Spice-1 was actually included lol

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2018, 10:49:54 PM »
I've got that Spice 1 DVD too lol dope shit

I got my rep up on BayOnTop back in the day when I uploaded it, for whatever reason it was never online in full and some dudes didn't even know it existed

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2018, 04:07:50 AM »
I got like 40 Messy Marv CDs but I dont own them all

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2018, 06:37:26 AM »
I also have all Kendrick release from Section 80 to Black Panther in CD and Vinyl except from BP which isnt out in vinyl yet

Okka

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
I got like 40 Messy Marv CDs but I dont own them all

What does that mean? You have borrowed them from somebody?