Author Topic: A few questions for Damon X  (Read 342 times)

pappy

A few questions for Damon X
« on: April 20, 2003, 01:26:59 PM »
1.  You talk about all these honkys an cracka ass crackas emulating an  tryin to steal black culture.  But what about all these rappers that named themselves after mobsters... Kurupt young GOTTI,  daz DILLINGER,  CAPONE.  C'mon now a lot of rappers are emulating the mobster lifestyle here.  whats the difference between white kids listening an emulating rappers to rappers emulating mobsters.

2.  You talk about how the white man went to affrica an raped your people for everything they have.  But whats about your own people that were sellin your own people,  why dont u ever speak up on them

3.  U disses some1 in a thread b/c they threanted u sayin they would kick your ass.  Now i remember in one thread where u threanted sub-z sayin that he would never come through ur hood sayin that shit b/c u an ur homies would smash on him.  Now whats the difference between that one kid that threatened u an u threathen sub-z

PimpinIzEazy

Re:A few questions for Damon X
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2003, 02:21:42 PM »
Hey joedick is that you in your avatar??? you look just like ROCCY.....doesnt he NIK?????

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 03:22:57 PM »
Hey joedick is that you in your avatar??? you look just like ROCCY.....doesnt he NIK?????

LMAO...Yea...Resembles A younger Roccy before the lipo suction (LoL, J/K)...PeACe

pappy

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 07:49:28 PM »
uppin cuz i would like to see damon x's response

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 09:33:04 PM »
Your defo on point about rappers taking mobster's names...

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2003, 09:37:05 PM »
hey alot of those guys were italian and mobs and shit are mostly italian, i dont know if you want to call italians white, but whatever.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2003, 09:55:02 PM »
hey alot of those guys were italian and mobs and shit are mostly italian, i dont know if you want to call italians white, but whatever.

If you don't consider Italians white, then who do you consider white?

Are Jews not white?  British not white?  Australians not white?  Who is the White Race then?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2003, 09:57:15 PM »
^^^^I forgot to add:

Everybody in America comes from another country.  You may be born in America, but somewhere down the line you ancestors can be traced back to Italy, Scotland, Ireland, Britain, Africa....you see what I'm sayin....

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2003, 10:24:03 PM »
i dont know i was just pointing that out, i mean italians are kinda darker, i would say their in their own category like the spanish are but whatever, i guess they are pretty white too, but i considered people like the russians,british,irish. but there really isnt anything that puts these people in these categories so its all just what you think i guess

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2003, 12:40:30 AM »
i dont know i was just pointing that out, i mean italians are kinda darker, i would say their in their own category like the spanish are but whatever, i guess they are pretty white too, but i considered people like the russians,british,irish. but there really isnt anything that puts these people in these categories so its all just what you think i guess

robert Deniro isn't very dark

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2003, 12:58:53 AM »

robert Deniro isn't very dark

ok

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2003, 09:16:20 AM »
1.  You talk about all these honkys an cracka ass crackas emulating an  tryin to steal black culture.  But what about all these rappers that named themselves after mobsters... Kurupt young GOTTI,  daz DILLINGER,  CAPONE.  C'mon now a lot of rappers are emulating the mobster lifestyle here.  whats the difference between white kids listening an emulating rappers to rappers emulating mobsters.

2.  You talk about how the white man went to affrica an raped your people for everything they have.  But whats about your own people that were sellin your own people,  why dont u ever speak up on them

3.  U disses some1 in a thread b/c they threanted u sayin they would kick your ass.  Now i remember in one thread where u threanted sub-z sayin that he would never come through ur hood sayin that shit b/c u an ur homies would smash on him.  Now whats the difference between that one kid that threatened u an u threathen sub-z

Well Dick. like a few others on here, you have taken my words out of context to the point where you don't have a foundation to base it on, so since you are not a coward like a few mods on here who closes/locks topics on the basis of MODERATOR POWER (lol), I will gladly answer your questions, but you will have to pull up my quotes (in it's proper context) and then base your questions on what I actually said and not what you think I said. Because, I see you have fallen into the "owen syndrome" and base what you think I said about "crackas or honkies", but when you do those things please address your questions so I can understand what you are saying, because reading your questions, leave me wondering what in the hell are you talking about.

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2003, 11:56:44 AM »
Damon knows he's a coward, refusing to accept he's been exposed. Let him cry in the corner, alone. Don't disturb him. He might bite.

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2003, 09:34:19 PM »
Damon knows he's a coward, refusing to accept he's been exposed. Let him cry in the corner, alone. Don't disturb him. He might bite.

LOL

This guy is the reason ATL aint that famous ;D

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 09:41:14 PM »
Actually, in all seriousness, I think Tom put the final nail in the coffin of "blacks are superior cause white kids emulate hip hop culture" with the mobster point. *applauds*