Author Topic: IT'S OFFICIAL........JORDAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!  (Read 383 times)

Sikotic™

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL........JORDAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2001, 09:36:05 PM »

Man, Fuck All Yall Youngun's, There Ain't A Player Alive That Can Hold Jordan's Shoes, Much Less School Him.  You Think He'd Come Back If he Couldn't Do It?

The LAST Time He Retired, I Thought, Man, He's Probably The Greatest Ever.  Then, He Came Out Of Retirement, And Was EASILY Better Than When He Retired.  After That, I KNEW He Was The Best Ever.  Remember, Last Time He Came Back, He Came Back Better.  I KNOW Yall Remember That, Nowadays, Everybody Wanna Talk Like They Forgot About MJ.

Yeah he was better but he was still playing in his prime. He is goin' on 40 now, that is a big change in a mans life physically. I watched my dad turn 40 and he isn't the same as he was 2 or 3 years ago.

And then I start thinking about Holyfield when he was goin' on 40. I think he beat Tyson twice when he was 37 or 38 and as soon as he got 39 and 40 he could barely keep up with Lennox Lewis. He even got beat by John Ruiz who was is a second class prize fighter.

You could be right though because Jordan ain't my pops, he aion't Holyfield and he isn't a boxer. We just gotta wait til he gets on the court.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2001, 11:01:45 PM »
Not only is he up there in age, he's without Pippen, without Phil, without the Bulls supporting cast, and sadly is IN the worst team in all of the NBA; the washington Wizards. MJ is definintely the greatest player in NBA history IMO. I'll go buy Laker and CLipper tickets when they(Washington) come to Staples fo sho, but this Washington team, even with MJ will NOT even make the final seed for playoffs in a much improved Eastern Conference. I give them 20-30 wins with MJ, without MJ 15 wins, peace.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2001, 07:49:03 AM »
The Year Mike Took Off From The NBA, The Bulls Had One Of The Worst Seasons In the NBA.  He Came Back, They Won The Championship.  I Think That Shows That Mike Makes Or Breaks The Team.  I'll BetThey Hit Playoffs... If Not, Yall Can Say I'm An Idiot, LOL.  I Just Got Trust In Mike, And It Pisses Me Off When Peeps Just Turn On Their Idols, Ya Know... Peace!

BTW, Scottie Pippen=Sh*t.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2001, 01:29:08 AM »
Dude the dynasty Bulls and the present Washington Wizards are 2 totally different teams. Jordan had a good supporting cast in Chicago, he's got jack sh*t in Washington!! They won't make the playoffs at all, wait and see. One

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2001, 11:33:02 AM »
Jordan will rock y'all back on your heels...

elneckio

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2001, 12:13:12 AM »
Jordans first session in the nba : awesome jams, hangtime etc.
Jordans second session in the nba : loads of unstoppable fadeaways

Now hes older perhaps session three will be : the hookshot years  ;)
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 07:17:47 PM »
The Year Mike Took Off From The NBA, The Bulls Had One Of The Worst Seasons In the NBA.  He Came Back, They Won The Championship.  I Think That Shows That Mike Makes Or Breaks The Team.  I'll BetThey Hit Playoffs... If Not, Yall Can Say I'm An Idiot, LOL.  I Just Got Trust In Mike, And It Pisses Me Off When Peeps Just Turn On Their Idols, Ya Know... Peace!

surprised NIK didn't have anything to say about this...lol

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 08:11:31 PM »
damn...i was bout to say, jordan really serious bout comin back at 50?

trauma was an idiot

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »

the bulls made the playoffs both years LMAO  i wish i could go back in time and smack you

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 08:23:00 PM »
The Year Mike Took Off From The NBA, The Bulls Had One Of The Worst Seasons In the NBA.  He Came Back, They Won The Championship.  I Think That Shows That Mike Makes Or Breaks The Team.  I'll BetThey Hit Playoffs... If Not, Yall Can Say I'm An Idiot, LOL.  I Just Got Trust In Mike, And It Pisses Me Off When Peeps Just Turn On Their Idols, Ya Know... Peace!

the bulls made the playoffs both years LMAO  i wish i could go back in time and smack you

not only the playoffs, but went 7 games in the eastern semi-finals as well. smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »
yeah the Ewing/Hakeem year i believe  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
Yeah, but thus is when Trauma started being full of Shit.