Author Topic: NEW DJ Quik x Problem EP "Rosecrans" DROPS TOMORROW!  (Read 3402 times)

papa-smurf

Re: NEW DJ Quik x Problem EP "Rosecrans" DROPS TOMORROW!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 08:43:16 PM »
Need a suga free & dj quik collab ep

Chef_YRD

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 09:30:34 PM »
That switch up on track 2 is literally the best thing I've heard in music this year so far
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

papa-smurf

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
I purchased the album just to support dj quik. I dont like problem music but i fucc with dj quik so i had to support it

Chef_YRD

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 09:57:08 PM »
I purchased the album just to support dj quik. I dont like problem music but i fucc with dj quik so i had to support it

Problem is alright and that's what's up I support quik always....he had to cater to problems style obviously but these beats still slap...you are everything is literally incredible
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2016, 10:55:53 PM »
Thank you!
I never liked Problem, but Quik is always on point... the second track is great! He samples again Tonight and than we get a new Quik's Groove!!!

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2016, 11:16:45 PM »
That switch up on track 2 is literally the best thing I've heard in music this year so far

Agreed man, woke up to this and got me dancin like a kid on christmas

Young Old Head

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2016, 11:33:30 PM »
so is this a digital only release? someone with a twitter account holla @ quik

Cash Money Blood Gang

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chef_YRD

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2016, 12:27:09 AM »

Agreed man, woke up to this and got me dancin like a kid on christmas

Hahaha me too but I'm at work looking like a fool trying to clean but couldnt stop vibing to that track

papa-smurf

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2016, 07:03:59 AM »

Problem is alright and that's what's up I support quik always....he had to cater to problems style obviously but these beats still slap...you are everything is literally incredible

The album is dope & the beats is dope. I actually like every song on the album even tho i never been a fan of the way problem rap. quik really did his thing on this album. It was worth the purchase

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2016, 09:05:52 AM »
DJ Quik throwin jabs at Kanye Kardashian lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DEhiT9MPm1k" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DEhiT9MPm1k</a>

abusive

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2016, 10:54:25 AM »
"What's he going to do to me, beat me up? It's Kanye."
Kanye got connections to Chi Town street gangs like Quik got connection to LA gangs.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Mr. Theo

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2016, 12:49:17 PM »
"What's he going to do to me, beat me up? It's Kanye."
Kanye got connections to Chi Town street gangs like Quik got connection to LA gangs.

No. Black Tone have family in The Chi . Quik probably got more connections than Kanye .

Quik talking real game...Kanye West is a pop star nowadays...he left music aside.

Life of Pablo is trash...he used others producers beats, and the only good beat was Real Friends ( not produced by Kanye )

Quik was honest.

Kanye is a genius, but in recent times he's to popstar and lazy .
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:52:13 PM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF