Author Topic: NEW DJ Quik x Problem EP "Rosecrans" DROPS TOMORROW!  (Read 3415 times)

Chef_YRD

Re: NEW DJ Quik x Problem EP "Rosecrans" DROPS TOMORROW!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2016, 01:47:46 PM »
Theo what's your thoughts on the project
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

djole 213

Matty

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2016, 03:11:59 PM »
new quik you say :o 8)

NIBIRU

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2016, 03:38:58 PM »
DJ Quik, Problem - Take It Off One Time  ft. Bad Lucc    8) 8)
100% FRENCH FUNK

bigpimpin20

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2016, 03:40:24 PM »
heres flac http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRjMU16RXdNREEF9 could somebody upload it with somethin different than this .datafile site?

Mr. Theo

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2016, 07:30:53 PM »
I liked the ep..

But honestly..only 2 tracks are produced by DJ Quik (New Nite/Rosecrans Groove and that Wiz featured track)

The other tracks are crafted by Quik..but not produced by him

I liked the Game featured track..only missing Quik verse

In overall ..this is a good ep..DJ Quik was on the Itunes top..and on the headlines about his true opinion about Kanye

Good for him!

Ep  8.5/10

I Want that Recipe song with Hi-C ! That iz fiyaaaa

Peace

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

abusive

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2016, 07:38:17 PM »
"What's he going to do to me, beat me up? It's Kanye."
Kanye got connections to Chi Town street gangs like Quik got connection to LA gangs.

No. Black Tone have family in The Chi . Quik probably got more connections than Kanye .

Quik talking real game...Kanye West is a pop star nowadays...he left music aside.

Life of Pablo is trash...he used others producers beats, and the only good beat was Real Friends ( not produced by Kanye )

Quik was honest.

Kanye is a genius, but in recent times he's to popstar and lazy .
sigh
Why did you even quote me? Ok, Quik has connections I wouldn't doubt that even for a minute. But does that negate anything that I said? He should have left that beating up part out is all I'm saying and just kept it music. Kayne may or may not fight but he don't have to.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2016, 08:08:04 PM »
I liked the ep..

But honestly..only 2 tracks are produced by DJ Quik (New Nite/Rosecrans Groove and that Wiz featured track)

The other tracks are crafted by Quik..but not produced by him

I liked the Game featured track..only missing Quik verse

In overall ..this is a good ep..DJ Quik was on the Itunes top..and on the headlines about his true opinion about Kanye

Good for him!

Ep  8.5/10

I Want that Recipe song with Hi-C ! That iz fiyaaaa

Peace

So quik had nothing to do in the production process or are they just co-produced tracks? And yeah that track was dope I saw that song performed live the video of that song is from me haha I've played it 1000 times
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

WestWestYA

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2016, 06:11:07 AM »
Great ep for the time being. But still waiting on that quik The Morning after lp.

CORREA

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2016, 07:09:34 AM »
"What's he going to do to me, beat me up? It's Kanye."
Kanye got connections to Chi Town street gangs like Quik got connection to LA gangs.

No. Black Tone have family in The Chi . Quik probably got more connections than Kanye .

Quik talking real game...Kanye West is a pop star nowadays...he left music aside.

Life of Pablo is trash...he used others producers beats, and the only good beat was Real Friends ( not produced by Kanye )

Quik was honest.

Kanye is a genius, but in recent times he's to popstar and lazy .

Kanye always been pop u must of been one of those retarded sheep who was too stupid to think on your their own:D
and Kanye is no genius

bouli77

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2016, 08:45:57 AM »
not bad but nothing particularly fresh or mind-blowing to me.

kinda underwhelming even since I was pretty hyped to see a Problem/Quik collabo dropping out of the blue. no doubt it will grow on me though but for now I prefer The Midnight Life and Book of David.

Matty

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2016, 09:07:07 AM »
bumpin dat flac, all about the 9 minute joint 8)

k1000

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2016, 12:39:13 PM »
all about the 9 minute joint 8)

and that Mario Bros tune in it

Chef_YRD

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2016, 01:58:23 PM »
all about the 9 minute joint 8)

and that Mario Bros tune in it

Honestly call me crazy but after a few listens I think being that the title of the track is technically "Rosecrans groove" and Rosecrans is a street in Compton I think it tells a story about a dude growing up in Compton you hear

1.video game sounding themes to represent childhood
2.after a while the beat slightly changes and he talks about girls to represent teenage/young adult years
3.then it gets more dark almost likes a law and order theme and the noise that made video game sounds turns into sirens representing how violent the Compton streets are

That's what I got after like 6 listens if you listen again it makes sense