Author Topic: ·SiNiStEr· -Vs- .:TimeLock:.<<Winner  (Read 497 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:·SiNiStEr· -Vs- .:TimeLock:.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2003, 02:44:33 PM »
Call me da Prime Minista ah Battle, cuz I&#8217;m here to administer &#8226;SiNiStEr&#8226; through "Time Travel", all the way back to his crib and baby rattle/
nice flow, but you gon take me back where? why?
How dare u pick up the mic and try to battle, me, a pro, I&#8217;ll super-glue ya fingers to ya keyboard, and tell ya: &#8220;Stick to what ya know!&#8221;/
this is keystyle.. i aint pickin up no mic hence the name keystyle but not a bad meta
from ya comments on the board I can see ya knowledge ah hip hop is poor, and lacking, really and truly I can&#8217;t even picture u gift rapping/
gift rapping.. we all know thaz played out
sinister u ain&#8217;t running shit but ya mouth, on the net 24/7 cuz ya parents got u on lock down in yah house, the only exercise u know is double clicking on ya mouse/
ok diss, no personal but ok.
it&#8217;s time for me to put and end to this lame, open yo closet fully, put yo ass on full blast cuz u&#8217;s a fucking flame, u wanted it, so now I&#8217;m lyrically putting ya ass to shame/
im a lame? and then im a flame? later turns better but still not good
every bar I spit, burning u like a cigarette, every bar u spit, be illegitimate, ya lyrics just they just don&#8217;t connect/
good flow if anything.. again not a personal but an aight diss
my spit&#8217;s hot out da oven, ur scripts melt when mine be doublin&#8217;, Time stops when your lyrics I&#8217;m devouring /
oven.. doublin.. devouring..
eternally I-stay-alive, u still learning see, that&#8217;s why u-bout-to-die, as death falls on u u-wonder-why, simply put u-got-to-die/
daygo? wheres a nicca when you need him? multis 101
I carry out lyrically-murder as sinister and death, I-make-merger, no need for me to-go-any-further/
yeah
this kid died young and dumb, he step to time lock and I lyrically clasped he lungs, that&#8217;s the kinda shit I do just for fun/
ok ending.. i woulda used that as 2nd to last bar

overall not bad but not good..

multis were off.. the first line was the only time he used a personal other than maybe "hip hop knowledge is poor".. random punches.. but yall the voters

im not sayin my verse was the greatest but at least my shit rhymed, my flow was off, but i think i should have taken this one.. more than 50% of my verse is all personal.. i wrote this verse FOR TIMELOCK.. and didnt i say "i can smell tha prewritten"

and he challenged me and i dropped 3 days before him.. but oh.. he DELETED that post of mine..

but i guess wuts dun is dun now.. just thought i'd put my thoughts on this.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:·SiNiStEr· -Vs- .:TimeLock:. (VOTE)
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2003, 02:47:05 PM »
and im thinkin of not considering this la-casa-nostra cat's vote becuz he has 3 posts? ez d/r and this aint no noob battle.. gimme till tonite to think on that one.

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

BxStylez31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2003, 03:34:56 PM »
i bet ya wack ass would have loved my vote if it was for u though...and dont use newbie as an excuse not to get eatin alive....so if i have to shit on newbies first thats fine...makes my job more fun.
Stylez31

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2003, 03:36:31 PM »
we use la cosa nostra when we post as a crew u stupid ass bitch...lol... BX was just sigend in under that name... and that is 1 person u really dont wanna make enemies wit. fuckin wit him its like u fuckin wit me. just know that.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 03:38:24 PM by gyrl1da »
KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da

general dick

• Lil Geezy
  • Tha General
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2003, 04:41:08 PM »
Sinister, why you always cryin like a bitch dog?  You cryin cause somebody you don't know voted for Timelock, what the fuck?  The Answer or Circle Jerk or whatever the fuck he calls himself has voted for you in every battle and you've voted for him in every battle he's been in so quit crying, I told you your shit wasn't that tight.  a Burger King waiter, muthafucka, Burger King ain't even got waiters, where you from Beverly Hills?  I still ain't got a reply to your music, can't wait to hear it.  Just face it Timelock got you on this one, just accept it, don't post your explination of his verse, nobody wants to see it...

vote=TimeLock

gyrl1da

• Lil Geezy
  • It's ya gyrl... K!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 04:44:01 PM »
FINALLY! SOME1 WITH SOME SENSE BESIDES ME AND BX!!!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 05:26:19 PM by gyrl1da »
KARLEIGH aka K-LOVE tha Gyrl 1-DA
MIDNIGHT SUN PUBLISHING GROUP 2006

buy my album at:

http://www.lulu.com/gyrl1da

general dick

• Lil Geezy
  • Tha General
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2003, 04:52:31 PM »
wait a min wait a min.. am i the only 1 who read this??? it was timelock all the way... good shit at BK??? LOL... comeon now. some1 has really bad taste, and needs 2 learn how 2 count bars!!! lol...

this 'someone' will rip you a 4th hole bitch

3-3 time.. i dun really wanna have to throw a summary of time's verse

1 more vote.. yall be honest

Sinister your a fuckin joke dog "this 'someone' will rip you a 4th hole bitch"  Shit you ain't never even been in the other three of a girl how the fuck you gonna rip any woman, quit playin hard, the game don't fit ya, try the role of court jester or something, cause you are a clown, man.  By the way I see you called her out, but ain't posted your verse as usual, let me guess, its gonna take a week...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 04:53:26 PM by general dick »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2003, 06:48:19 PM »
we use la cosa nostra when we post as a crew u stupid ass bitch...lol... BX was just sigend in under that name... and that is 1 person u really dont wanna make enemies wit. fuckin wit him its like u fuckin wit me. just know that.

uhhh.. will do

anyway, a whole lotta dickryders in this one.. i can usually take a loss (see my first three losses in my prof), but gawdamn timelock didnt respond once in this voting and im thinkin he doin some shady business. im not gonna accept gen dick's vote at all cuz it was obvious hes just hatin on me and hes mad cuz i vote against him. but if bx and gorilla are on the same name then i suppose that vote will count even though they both hatin too but i guess thats what this board has come to. fuck yall geezy's..

:: note to self  -  dont battle a mod ::

thats how we do..

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2003, 06:58:50 PM »
i wasn't sure how this was going to turn out from how the voting went... it was very close

good battle ·SiNiStEr·

peace

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2003, 07:16:20 PM »
you too man.. thanks for keepin it real..

rematch hopefully..

ill get ya soon enuff.. take it ez.. peacE

thats how we do..