Author Topic: Daz Dillinger is looking for beats for new projects.....  (Read 1079 times)

abusive

Daz Dillinger is looking for beats for new projects.....
« on: April 19, 2016, 05:52:39 PM »
Send Beats to Daz Dillinger
About: Hip hop recording artist and record producer from Long Beach, California. Dillinger is best known for his membership in the duo Tha Dogg Pound, alongside Kurupt, as well as his work with Death Row Records.
Website: http://www.dazdillinger.net // Tha Official Website
Daz Dillinger will be in touch if he wants to use your beat(s).
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

CORREA

Re: Daz Dillinger is looking for beats for new projects.....
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 11:51:04 PM »
About: Hip hop recording artist and record producer from Long Beach, California. Dillinger is best known for his membership in the duo Tha Dogg Pound, alongside Kurupt, as well as his work with Death Row Records.

tell him to please stop already 8)

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 12:02:50 AM »

tell him to please stop already 8)

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 12:55:21 AM »
Nobody asked him to release an album each year...
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 06:22:20 AM »
daz is one of the best producers, and he wont even produce his own beats for his projects anymore.

johnnie360

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 11:29:51 AM »
daz is one of the best producers, and he wont even produce his own beats for his projects anymore.

Honestly, I don't know how well Daz stands on his own. You have to consider that his early Death Row work, Dr. Dre surely had a hand in. Then as head producer at Death Row, you know Soopafly had his flavor on Daz's beats. Fast forward to his second solo album, what you hear is Mike Dean with his hand on Daz beats. Then Soopafly (DPGC You Know...) again. I think Daz is good, but he is never his best when he is a solo act.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 01:00:27 PM »

Honestly, I don't know how well Daz stands on his own. You have to consider that his early Death Row work, Dr. Dre surely had a hand in. Then as head producer at Death Row, you know Soopafly had his flavor on Daz's beats. Fast forward to his second solo album, what you hear is Mike Dean with his hand on Daz beats. Then Soopafly (DPGC You Know...) again. I think Daz is good, but he is never his best when he is a solo act.

"R.A.W." was mostly recorded while Daz was still on Death Row, so if anybody helped him with those beats, it's Soopafly.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 01:04:53 PM »
No inspiration to produce something nice himself?
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

johnnie360

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 07:54:34 PM »

"R.A.W." was mostly recorded while Daz was still on Death Row, so if anybody helped him with those beats, it's Soopafly.

I meant Life I Lead lol

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 11:37:13 PM »
daz is one of the best producers

Lol, never was, never will.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 11:59:26 PM »
daz is one of the best producers

Lol, never was, never will.

i never seen a "one of the best producers" with nothing to show for it lol

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 12:17:40 AM »
pardon?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

fatalsoldier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2016, 06:54:49 PM »
Honestly...Who was the producer off all the songs I love. Im lost. All these ghost producers behind the known names makes me fuckin confused...

abusive

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2016, 11:12:45 AM »
I think some of you have the wrong idea about this. Daz maybe looking for music but it may not be for him, it could be for other artist he's working with, it could be for his films, he could be trying to sign new producers, he may want to try something new etc. It doesn't take away from him as a producer to look for beats. I make beats but I don't do trap. If I did want to rap over a trap beat, I wouldn't make one and rap over it, I would probably go to 808 mafia or one of the main people doing that sound. That doesn't mean that I couldn't make a trap beat or if I did that it wouldn't sound good, it just means that it's not my lane so why not go to the people who's lane it is. An example, imo, I think that Hopsin's music could be better if he would stop producing all of his own music and went and got a different sound every now and then. Don't try to use this to discredit him.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
Re: Doctor Dillinger is looking for some suckas to leech off.....
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2016, 02:25:20 PM »
classic formula: take somebodies beat, tweak it a lil bit, now you've 'produced it', then you can claim credit and rake in the royalities...