Author Topic: The Game - Rest In Purple (Audio)  (Read 631 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: The Game - Rest In Purple (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 02:48:06 AM »
Not bad at all, Bongo got beats

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 05:31:24 AM »
Nice. RIP Prince.

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 07:08:57 AM »
game is always first in these situations just like when mj died while others are waiting on their ghost writers game delivers 1st im surprised kdot hasn't dropped anything unless he wasn't a fan

Desert Lord

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 07:27:01 AM »
respect to the game!

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 08:22:07 AM »
game opportunistic and doing too much as always, I didn't like MJ's tribute (although it was well written), this song is somehow better. dope production.

as for Kendrick, he isn't one to jump on the hype train and do what's expected, in this case a tribute. so nothing surprising here.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 09:22:57 AM »
game is always first in these situations just like when mj died while others are waiting on their ghost writers game delivers 1st im surprised kdot hasn't dropped anything unless he wasn't a fan

Game's tribute to MJ was lame. He dissed him in the past about the whole touching kids thing then goes and acts like the death is a devastating blow to him.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 10:43:20 AM »

Game's tribute to MJ was lame. He dissed him in the past about the whole touching kids thing then goes and acts like the death is a devastating blow to him.

a bunch of rappers made punchlines about MJ touching kids so who cares lol he also clowned R. Kelly about pissing on a girl and later did a song with him, implicated Diddy had something to do with Biggie being killed and you see they're all buddy buddy, etc.

as for this song it's pretty good for what it is and I also liked the MJ song back in '09

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 07:37:45 PM »

u r trippin! that tribute was amazing ! when did game diss MJ  ??? song ??? not true !

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 07:58:17 PM »
not bad

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2016, 12:40:53 AM »
Lol I knew Game was going to do this shit again. I'll check it out. "Better On the Other Side" was incredible.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SuperSpider

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 01:26:19 AM »
That was pretty good for a tribute  actually