Author Topic: "Ay Nun, Can we have sex?"  (Read 1161 times)

Doggystylin

"Ay Nun, Can we have sex?"
« on: April 20, 2003, 03:50:50 PM »
A hippie gets on a bus and spots a pretty young nun. He sits down next to her and asks her, Can we have sex?"
"No," she replies, "I'm married to God." She stands up, and gets off at the next stop.
The bus driver, who overheard, turns to the hippie and says, "I can tell you how to get to have sex with her!"
"Yeah?" says the hippie.
"Yeah!" replies the bus driver. "She goes to the cemetery every Tuesday night at midnight to pray so all you have to do is dress up in a robe with a hood, put some of that luminous powder stuff in your beard and pop up in the cemetery claiming to be God."
The hippie decides to give it a try and arrives in the cemetery dressed as suggested on the next Tuesday night.
"I am God," he declares to the nun, keeping the hood low about his face. "Have sex with me."
The nun agrees without question, but begs him to restrict himself to anal sex as she is desperate not to lose her virginity.
'God' agrees, and promptly has his wicked way with her. As he finishes, he jumps up and throws back his hood with a flourish.
"Ha-ha," he cries. "I am the hippie!"
"Ha-ha," cries the nun. "I am the bus driver! "

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:"Ay Nun, Can we have sex?"
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2003, 04:04:46 PM »
lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 04:09:20 PM »
LOL @ Rapquake telling me that him and Bigg AG had a similar story......

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 04:22:23 PM »
hahaha nice

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 04:39:18 PM »
I was the unholy child that spawned from those two foul creatures.

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2003, 04:53:38 PM »
Funny Joke...and damn why is this homo glued to my nuts? his last 4 posts have mentioned my name, fuck off loser  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2003, 05:14:03 PM »
Funny Joke...and damn why is this homo glued to my nuts? his last 4 posts have mentioned my name, fuck off loser  ::)

He's trying to gain posession of your Hindu Ehad...

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2003, 07:34:57 PM »

Shut up Apu. First of all, don't claim to have nutz, you dont have any. To us you are known as being a nut. You're NIK's left nut. NIK said he had a nut that was tiny,brown,and smelly and now I know what he's talking about. Second of all, the only reason I keep making you look dumber than you already do is because you talk shit about muslims. So i pointed out your lifestyle and exposed the truth about you. Now we all know that you're a gay lil hindu skinny dark fuck who loves taking it up the ass. We also know that your mom has a red dot on her face through which she mysteriously sees things in the 4th dimension or something like that. Oh yea, you told me in India they mark whores with that dot and the mother of bastard children like yourself. We also know now that you have 56 brothers and sisters. And, that you have no life so you ask people to meet you on cliffs for who knows what. Maybe you just want Doggy's persian shlong drenching in your throat, which is the same thing you did with Roccy....yes he told me. So if you want me to stop then just sit your lil ugly monkey lookin ass down and STFU and stop making racist remarks towards muslims you lil cockshake or rapquake whatever you call your fruity self.

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2003, 07:50:55 PM »
Shut up Apu. First of all, don't claim to have nutz, you dont have any. To us you are known as being a nut. You're NIK's left nut. NIK said he had a nut that was tiny,brown,and smelly and now I know what he's talking about. Second of all, the only reason I keep making you look dumber than you already do is because you talk shit about muslims. So i pointed out your lifestyle and exposed the truth about you. Now we all know that you're a gay lil hindu skinny dark fuck who loves taking it up the ass. We also know that your mom has a red dot on her face through which she mysteriously sees things in the 4th dimension or something like that. Oh yea, you told me in India they mark whores with that dot and the mother of bastard children like yourself. We also know now that you have 56 brothers and sisters. And, that you have no life so you ask people to meet you on cliffs for who knows what. Maybe you just want Doggy's persian shlong drenching in your throat, which is the same thing you did with Roccy....yes he told me. So if you want me to stop then just sit your lil ugly monkey lookin ass down and STFU and stop making racist remarks towards muslims you lil cockshake or rapquake whatever you call your fruity self.

Yeah, because two wrongs always make a right.

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2003, 08:04:52 PM »
what the fuck yall, wcc has been destroyed, i cant even post a joke and not have the post turn into beef, overseer i think we need to talk some things over for the best of our board

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2003, 08:08:55 PM »
We should have a DISS THREAD.....made sticky.....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2003, 11:02:40 PM »
We should have a DISS THREAD.....made sticky.....

or people like yourself should just sack up like a decent person and not ruin threads for everyone else on the forum.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2003, 12:30:17 AM »
can we all just get along? :'( :'( :'(

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2003, 12:33:00 AM »

kick ass album

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 08:58:37 AM »
can we all just get along? :'( :'( :'(

no.

why not?

I dont hate anybody on this site/forum.. Shame some people do.