Author Topic: Danny boy was on American idol, wtf  (Read 430 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Danny boy was on American idol, wtf
« on: April 24, 2016, 03:00:23 AM »
Uhhhhhh did the judges not realize dude was already on hit records 20 yrs ago?  And even funnier I think it said he was only 26, lol
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mietek23

Re: Danny boy was on American idol, wtf
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 04:28:05 AM »
Uhhhhhh did the judges not realize dude was already on hit records 20 yrs ago?  And even funnier I think it said he was only 26, lol

That was back in 04 I think after he left Tha Row, but Suge blocked his appearance by saying he was still Death Row inmate and had an album coming out (which was bullshit from the start) and that's why he was disqualified from the show.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 10:37:33 AM »
Uhhhhhh did the judges not realize dude was already on hit records 20 yrs ago?  And even funnier I think it said he was only 26, lol

That was back in 04 I think after he left Tha Row, but Suge blocked his appearance by saying he was still Death Row inmate and had an album coming out (which was bullshit from the start) and that's why he was disqualified from the show.

What the fucc..... You know he would've won too easily... I mean he was on there with just regular bumbs off the street so it really wasn't fair.  How did he sneak on there without them knowing....Still that's a crazy thing for Suge to say.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 08:05:39 PM »
Yeah this was after that 2nd Dynasty officially fell apart and Danny Boy was already off the label. Fucked up thing for Suge to do. Dude really has a "if I can't have you then no one can" attitude.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"