Author Topic: Any update on Restless II?  (Read 5835 times)

King Krayz1e

Re: Any update on Restless II?
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2019, 06:32:11 PM »
Are you actually in contact with Xzibit or some of his people?

Nando exposed him already

Who the fuck is Nando? And what for he exposed me?

Nando is retired adamin for westcoastrydaz. He said X has a new album dropping. You argueda with him. He say your groupie or instagram's X while X calls him.

lmao

But I run XzibitCentral.com. So he calls him who's retired admin on some site that was up long time ago, to give him news, and wont share news on his official web site? You're not that much stupid to believe that aren't you?
Nando didn't said shit couple of months, who said you Jayo and Bishop are in OBE even before X confirmed it? And that's just a scratch of those informations I provided. Nando ain't shit. Just an old faggot.

Soe jas to confirm, Nando is wrang. Your not a groupie, X calls you in Eurape and Nando is an old retire faggot who solds Westcoastrydaz to interscope for more money than I've even made?

Las Angel iz a cocc slurp stalker

Caliluv213

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2019, 09:38:10 AM »
Coming Christmas 19?

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2019, 04:26:52 PM »
his next album called k1ng maker (alkn)

Caliluv213

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2019, 01:39:27 PM »
his next album called k1ng maker (alkn)

Bacc 2 Restless II Sccif

Jay_J

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2019, 12:57:44 AM »
Ask Xzibit if "Take Your Stripes" (feat. Dr. Dre) and "Take Me There" (feat. Tray Deee & Ms. Roq) are actually real songs and if they were produced by Dr. Dre or not.

Those are real tracks. They were avilable for download back in 2001-2002 on WestCoast2k I think as snippets in RM (Real Media) formats. Even knowing that I had to ask X about them. Who knows, him bein host on Pharmacy maybe we'll see those in some future episodes of that show when they open up the Vault. ;)

There are people here still who remembers wc2k... no im not crying, just got emotinal a bit.