Author Topic: Any update on Restless II?  (Read 5880 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Re: Any update on Restless II?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 06:49:29 AM »
I don't think it's gon' be named that. The album is set to be released this year, with Dr.Dre as co-executive producer. Big Hutch, Anderson Paak, Dr.Dre, AD, Cassie Vegies, Jayo Felony, Snoop Dogg & Bishop Lamont are confirmed by this moment to feature on it. For production Focus, Dr.Dre, Dem Jointz, NottzRaw, Analogic, and few of those who already did production on Napalm. I'm just hyped to see Dre back with X on it.

Source?

I'm your source. (-: + add Tray Deee to it.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Okka

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 07:45:28 AM »
I don't think it's gon' be named that. The album is set to be released this year, with Dr.Dre as co-executive producer. Big Hutch, Anderson Paak, Dr.Dre, AD, Cassie Vegies, Jayo Felony, Snoop Dogg & Bishop Lamont are confirmed by this moment to feature on it. For production Focus, Dr.Dre, Dem Jointz, NottzRaw, Analogic, and few of those who already did production on Napalm. I'm just hyped to see Dre back with X on it.

Source?

I hope you're not the same dude who photoshopped himself in a picture with Xzibit.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 07:57:10 AM »

Source?

I hope you're not the same dude who photoshopped himself in a picture with Xzibit.

LOL I doubt that's him because this dude seems like good people, but I'm curious to know who that was

Mietek23

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 10:59:52 AM »
Napalm was a near classic n most slept on album of that year

Yep, that album was bangin' and some of the tracks like "Forever A G", "1983", "Meaning of Life", "Stand Tall", etc. are still in heavy rotation on my player.

I doubt X will come back with "Restless" type of material, because he showed grown on most of the tracks from "Napalm" so I can't imagine him going back to his gangsta shit again. I think he matured enough to be past that kind of topics...

Plus, didn't the new album was supposed to be called "Vanguard" ???

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »
all artist have to stopped call their albums part 2...

mmlp2 and documentary 2 were both great albums tho......it helps inspire, if anythin

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 12:03:45 PM »

Source?

The same one who said he has unreleased stuff from Restless era? He's the reason I signed here. I asked X about those tracks few days ago, still waiting for reply. Best believe I'm not that dude. It was supposed to be called "Veterans Day" and when I asked X about it he said MC Eiht I believe had same titled album out so he scrapped that one. Vanguard was supposed to be called but he named his studios that.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 12:53:25 AM »
Ask Xzibit if "Take Your Stripes" (feat. Dr. Dre) and "Take Me There" (feat. Tray Deee & Ms. Roq) are actually real songs and if they were produced by Dr. Dre or not.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 06:49:37 AM »
Ask Xzibit if "Take Your Stripes" (feat. Dr. Dre) and "Take Me There" (feat. Tray Deee & Ms. Roq) are actually real songs and if they were produced by Dr. Dre or not.

Those are real tracks. They were avilable for download back in 2001-2002 on WestCoast2k I think as snippets in RM (Real Media) formats. Even knowing that I had to ask X about them. Who knows, him bein host on Pharmacy maybe we'll see those in some future episodes of that show when they open up the Vault. ;)

Okka

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 09:49:53 AM »

Those are real tracks. They were avilable for download back in 2001-2002 on WestCoast2k I think as snippets in RM (Real Media) formats. Even knowing that I had to ask X about them. Who knows, him bein host on Pharmacy maybe we'll see those in some future episodes of that show when they open up the Vault. ;)

Yeah, i remember that WestCoast2k had a bunch of unreleased and rare songs on their website, but i'm not sure if these two were on there though? I can't remember ever listening to these songs. I would love to hear them, i've been waitin' for them to leak ever since i signed up on this forum back in 2004 and read about these two songs.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 11:21:46 AM »
If those songs were leaked no way nobody would have em

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 12:06:09 PM »
If those songs were leaked no way nobody would have em

Yep, I've downloaded all them RM files back in the day and they weren't featured there.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 12:16:44 PM »

Yeah those 2 never leaked. I remember be anxious as fuck to hear Tray Deee over a Dre beat lol.

Black Rabbit & Grown Man Business leaked

Yeah, i remember that WestCoast2k had a bunch of unreleased and rare songs on their website, but i'm not sure if these two were on there though? I can't remember ever listening to these songs. I would love to hear them, i've been waitin' for them to leak ever since i signed up on this forum back in 2004 and read about these two songs.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 12:18:54 PM »
Yeah those two never leaked. I was anxious as fuck to hear Tray Deee over a Dre beat.

Black Rabbit and Grown Man Business leaked.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 02:11:29 PM »

mmlp2 documentary 2 and 2.5 were both great albums tho......it helps inspire, if anythin

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »

mmlp2 documentary 2 and 2.5 were both great albums tho......it helps inspire, if anythin

u didnt like em's shit?