Author Topic: YG Says The Secret Service Is Harassing His Label Over "FDT"  (Read 161 times)

djole 213

YG Says The Secret Service Is Harassing His Label Over "FDT"
« on: April 26, 2016, 07:27:27 AM »
YG says the Secret Service is looking into his lyrics following the release of his controversial "FDT" record.

YG already knew he was going to have to deal with the repercussions of releasing the controversial “Fuck Donald Trump” record with Nipsey Hussle earlier this month, so it shouldn’t come as much of a shock to hear that the Secret Service is now harassing his label.

TMZ was able to catch up with Bompton rapper at the airport on Monday, and asked him if he’s actually heard from the Donald himself. With a presumed “no,” YG went onto say that it’s the secret service that’s been looking at him & his lyrics...

"Secret Service hollering at the label," YG tells TMZ cameraman. "They asked to see the lyrics on my album to see if I'm talking about [Trump] on my album, because if I'm talking about him on my album they're going to try and take it off the shelves."

YG later went onto say that there not understanding his real message with the song & video however, "we're trying to touch the people. We're trying to motivate the young people to vote,” he added.

abusive

Re: YG Says The Secret Service Is Harassing His Label Over "FDT"
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 07:56:05 AM »
Of course they are. That Jesuit temporal coadjutor Trump has a role to play for the Illuminati, anyone interfering with it will get touched in some way. That's why most rappers don't do or say anything because there is a price to pay and it's not like anyone will stand with you once the heat is on. YG better make sure he is on point with everything from here on out. It was cool as long as he was rapping about gang banging but as soon as he starts to get political look at what happens.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blood$

Re: YG Says The Secret Service Is Harassing His Label Over "FDT"
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:57:37 AM »
no such thing as bad publicity (unless you're bitch ass Tyga)  8)