Author Topic: Cali Dreamz DRUGS Dangerous Raw Under Ground Sound - mix tape (Official Thread)  (Read 403 times)

westcoastriders

• 'G'
What up everyone, hope all is well? Just wanted to put up this thread on the Cali Dreamz mix tape called DRUGS Dangerous Raw Under Ground Sound that has been up for free down load here on dubcnn for a few weeks now. I know you probably seen the banner up, but if you haven't check out the mix tape audio, please do by clicking on the link. Just wanted to get some feedback on the project and get your honest opinion as a artist, music listener, producer, dj, or just a fan. Please no hate on the thread, just honest feedback. We will be shooting videos for some of the songs and selling the untagged stereo master on iTunes etc.. Shout out to Dj Bobby B and the whole dubcnn team.

http://www.dubcnn.com/2016/04/03/cali-dreamz-drugs-dangerous-raw-under-ground-sound-mixtape/

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Eskonomics

• Lil Geezy
 ;D   

THIS IS THE BEST MIXTAPE THIS YEAR I'VE HEARD!!!! BLOWN AND HELL FIRE ARE MY JOINTS BRO!!!!!

Sccit

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
;D   

THIS IS THE BEST MIXTAPE THIS YEAR I'VE HEARD!!!! BLOWN AND HELL FIRE ARE MY JOINTS BRO!!!!!
that's what's up homie. Glad you appreciate the work. I'm always trying to improve and surpass my last. I will be shooting a video for blown so be looking out for that.

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
Dope
big ups to you fam. If you would like a physical copy of the untagged album version Let me know. I ordered a 1000 and will have them in by May 11th,

WeirdGuy

• Lil Geezy
HANDS DOWN,THIS IS AN AWESOME,GROUND BREAKING MIXTAPE! ALL BANGERS,ESPECIALLY TRACK #11. CALI DREAMZ IS NOW ON ANOTHER LEVEL! BIG PROPS ON HOW HE HAS GROWN AS AN ARTIST(THAT'S WHAT ARTISTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO)

westcoastriders

• 'G'
HANDS DOWN,THIS IS AN AWESOME,GROUND BREAKING MIXTAPE! ALL BANGERS,ESPECIALLY TRACK #11. CALI DREAMZ IS NOW ON ANOTHER LEVEL! BIG PROPS ON HOW HE HAS GROWN AS AN ARTIST(THAT'S WHAT ARTISTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO)
Thats what I am talking about. Artist now at days need to reinvent themselves and not be afraid to be themselves on a record. Glad you mentioned that.

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!