Author Topic: The Piano Man - Scott Storch Mixtape Documentary w Dr Dre Lil Kim Fat Joe  (Read 513 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Whats up y'all!!  8)

Nowadays reality shows seams to be extremely popular so I just wanted to share the story of one of my favourite producers Scott Storch. This producer was "just" a producer, and not a producer AND artist like Dr. Dre, Pharell and Kanye. But if you look into the credits you will find out how many hits this dude really made.

Scott Storch started his career as a keyboard player for The Roots. Then he met Dr. Dre and together they made "Still D.R.E" and the rest is history!! ;)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:42:37 AM by ExZit »
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
When u see all the important hits Scott made during the 00s i have to say he is maaaad underrated..

The Top 5 Most important Prodcuers of the 00s have to be

1. Dr. Dre
2. The Neptunes
3. J Dilla
4. Kanye West
5. Scott Storch

Swizz Beats and Timbaland have a unique sound, but sorry.. their not top 5.

NIBIRU

Not QUIK  ?  ::)
100% FRENCH FUNK

NIBIRU

Nice documentary . Thx . Ive you got a list productions , collabo??
100% FRENCH FUNK

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED

lol, i made a list of the most important hip hop producers of the 2000s era. If Quik would be on any list it would be "the most important producers of the 90s", which my list would be:

1. DJ Premier
2. Dr. Dre
3. Pete Rock
4. DJ Slip
5. Warren G

8)

dj coma

lol, i made a list of the most important hip hop producers of the 2000s era. If Quik would be on any list it would be "the most important producers of the 90s", which my list would be:

1. DJ Premier
2. Dr. Dre
3. Pete Rock
4. DJ Slip
5. Warren G

8)

DJ Slip? lol. No disrespect to Slip but his contributions to hip-hop in the 90's were not bigger than Havoc, Rza, Quik, Timbaland, DJ Muggs, Kay-Gee, or even Jermaine Dupri. The rest of your list is pretty solid.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED

1. DJ Premier
2. Dr. Dre
3. Pete Rock
4. DJ Slip
5. Warren G

8)

DJ Slip? lol. No disrespect to Slip but his contributions to hip-hop in the 90's were not bigger than Havoc, Rza, Quik, Timbaland, DJ Muggs, Kay-Gee, or even Jermaine Dupri. The rest of your list is pretty solid.

Haha, your right! I made that list too fast, with more time to think I would proberly put Havoc or RZA on the list instead.

Ill continue with the most important producers of 2010s (Half time report lol)

1. DJ Mustard
2. Harry Fraud
3. Metro Boomin
4. Lex Luger
5. Hit-Boy

8)