Author Topic: The first footage from the tupac biopic all eyez on me  (Read 358 times)

CORREA

The first footage from the tupac biopic all eyez on me
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:12:15 AM »

This September marks the 20th anniversary of Tupac Shakur’s murder, and with it, we’ll be one step closer to seeing the highly anticipated biopic All Eyez On Me. Shooting on the film recently wrapped, and we’ve now been given the first (admittedly quite short) footage from the project, due out this fall.

In the clip, star Demetrius Shipp Jr. (noted dead ringer for the late rapper) delivers an impassioned speech that convincingly copies Pac’s camera-ready charisma and magnetizing media presence. Let’s just say it’s a promising sign of what’s to come.

Inferio07

Re: The first footage from the tupac biopic all eyez on me
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »
I wish his voice was deeper, this sounds so horrible to me, I don't know how the he'll the outlaws let allowed this, I'm so disappointed lol

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:09:18 PM »
outside of his voice not being deep enough that clip doesn't look half bad

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 07:53:08 PM »
he kind of looks the part but doesn't sound or act the part expect this kind of acting
i dont see this movie being better or making money like the nwa one bandwagon fake pac fans will love this real pac fans will not like this and i can see the story being edited

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 07:55:42 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 11:07:11 PM »
The voice is fine, the lack of energy is alarming tho. Can't play Pac with no intensity
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"