Author Topic: Ice Cube Boards the Trump Train (CHOO CHOO)  (Read 493 times)

Matty

Ice Cube Boards the Trump Train (CHOO CHOO)
« on: April 28, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »
nice to see he's seeing the light after the disaster that was Barack 'PR Man' Obama :laugh:

sound like he's been listening to The Don as he uses a Hillary talking point to describe Bernie :laugh:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/367psk5ZdpU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/367psk5ZdpU</a>

Blood$

Re: Ice Cube Boards the Trump Train (CHOO CHOO)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »
in before the "Cube is a sellout" comments

Matty

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 05:24:57 PM »
in before the "Cube is a sellout" comments

throw in a good measure of ignorant, out of touch & internalized racism for good measure :laugh:

some quality comments on there:

'Libtards just got fucked with No Vaseline' :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 06:11:19 PM »
thats because trump is good for rich people, he wants to keep the rich rich and make them even richer.....................cant say the same for hillary, and def not sanders. u can tell cube dont wanna lose a dime, n thats all he thinkin bout

Matty

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 06:30:49 PM »
thats because trump is good for rich people, he wants to keep the rich rich and make them even richer.....................cant say the same for hillary, and def not sanders. u can tell cube dont wanna lose a dime, n thats all he thinkin bout

trump's whole platform is on expanding the middle and working class via bringing manufacturing jobs back to america through addressing trade imbalances. the most fundamental economic issue and if you read between the lines not terribly good for the elites either.

hillary is a straight up wall street shill aka a third obama term. remember under obama the debt has continued to increase as well as the wealth & income gap - ie the rich got richer. none of what you said makes any sense, i'd lay off the liberal koolaid :P

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 06:38:34 PM »

trump's whole platform is on expanding the middle and working class via bringing manufacturing jobs back to america through addressing trade imbalances. the most fundamental economic issue and if you read between the lines not terribly good for the elites either.

hillary is a straight up wall street shill aka a third obama term. remember under obama the debt has continued to increase as well as the wealth & income gap - ie the rich got richer. none of what you said makes any sense, i'd lay off the liberal koolaid :P

leme be a lil more clear, i was more drawn to how he was hatin on sanders......so what i was really tryna get at was that he aint fuckin wit sanders because sanders tryna take money from the rich n give it to the poor. at leas thats what i got outa it.

btw, dont know what u mean by "liberal koolaid", sound like u makin assumptions there......im really not into politics at all, as i feel it's all just bullshit. but yea, tho i may not be extra familiar wit all the candidates policies, the jist of what i was gettin at remains......do u have any other explanation for why he'd hate on sanders that hard? as a boss himself, im sure he'd hate to have to spread that wealth to people he didnt feel worked for it hard as he did.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:42:14 PM by Sccit »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 07:08:15 PM »
Hey, I can't knock it.  The guy's a wealthy entertainer.  Trump is going to protect his bank account so he can get behind that.  That whole Doughboy riding in a low-rider with an open 40-bottle?  It's all entertainment.  A lot of rappers will back Trump because despite the fact that he wants to attack freedom of speech and will back police while openly mocking the "Black Lives Matter" crowd, he's one of them.  He's a rich celebrity.  I can see being surprised by this news if you actually believed that Cube was some street guy or political revolutionary but that's not his angle anymore.  

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 09:29:07 AM »
Turns out this was edited by a trump supporter .. Full interview:

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »
Lol @ the idea of Trump doing anything to better society, dude cares about nobody but himself. And that's without even touching his "foreign policy". He's a joke.