Author Topic: Drake - Views (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1288 times)

Marco

Drake - Views (Discussion Thread)
« on: April 28, 2016, 04:08:53 PM »

1. Keep the Family Close
2. 9
3. U With Me?
4. Feel No Ways
5. Hype
6. Weston Road Flows
7. Redemption
8. With You
9. Faithful
10. Still Here
11. Controlla
12. One Dance
13. Grammys
14. Childs Play
15. Pop Style (feat. The Throne)
16. Too Good
17. Summers Over (Interlude)
18. Fire & Desire
20. Hotline Bling (Bonus Track)

Production Credits:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=323575
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:04:36 AM by hovsince96 »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Blood$

Re: Drake - Views (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:55:08 PM »
I'll check it out for the production and the chance there will be 4-5 bangers that are keepers with the rest being the same corny ghost-written sap raps that Drake always delivers lol

but I will say this, salute to Drake for throwing Pimp C on here and keeping the legacy alive/exposing him to new listeners that know nothing about him

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 07:31:02 PM »
never cared bout this fake r&b diva never will

Lucifuge

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 11:38:07 PM »
Cant wait to hear dmx reaction on track 3  ;D. Thats gonna be epic  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 03:29:45 AM »
I know a lot of people hating on him because he soft.. but whatever I'm still a huge fan of him since he blew up when I was living in Canada.
I really liked most of his stuff and always anticipating his new albums like crazy but I gotta admit that this one is a big disapointment... No standout tracks, a few very good songs and a bunch of fillers... this album is full of non album material songs imo, most of this stuff sound like all the loosies we've heard these past few years and if I wasnt that much a Drake fan I would say this album has no replay value at all.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 09:28:29 AM by Dogg Ly Dogg »

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 08:24:08 PM »
I know a lot of people hating on him because he soft.. but whatever I'm still a huge fan of him since he blew up when I was living in Canada.
I really liked most of his stuff and always anticipating his new albums like crazy but I gotta admit that this one is a big disapointment... No standout tracks, a few very good songs and a bunch of fillers... this album is full of non album material songs imo, most of this stuff sound like all the loosies we've heard these past few years and if I wasnt that much a Drake fan I would say this album has no replay value at all.

another retard with the "hate" syndrome look up the word opinion and you will find out why hes disliked
dont like drake never will if i wanted to hear about love stories and a bunch of singing then i will listen to a r&b album  
only plus i see in his music is his production thats all
he needs to find some hiphop ghostwriters so they can write some hiphop for him
some say one of the greatest lol he should now be put in the dre and eazy e category as rappers who dont write their own shit  
and yes his music doesn't have replay value
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:36:04 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 12:37:44 AM »

another retard with the "hate" syndrome look up the word opinion and you will find out why hes disliked
dont like drake never will if i wanted to hear about love stories and a bunch of singing then i will listen to a r&b album  
some say one of the greatest lol he should now be put in the dre and eazy e category as rappers who dont write their own shit  

Well sorry I didn't choose my word correctly, I def should have said "do not like" instead of "hating" for the same reasons you mentioned above.
I don't listen to Drake because he's the greatest rapper but I found him entertaining and his songs are enjoyable to me.
Anyway, I dont come to this forum to be insulted but hey there's always kids in forum but I hope you don't talk to people you dont know like that in real life because if you had said that to my face I would have fuck the shit outta you baby boy.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 03:05:43 PM »
I enjoyed Drake's first three or four albums.  I've felt that over the last two he has taken a step back.  He used to always have 4-5 tracks where he spit fire.  On this album he didn't have any hard hitting tracks but maybe 2-3 good hip hop songs.  Beats were OK but nothing stood out.  Track with Weeknd was horrible.  A poster mentioned it sounds like a bunch of leftover tracks without direction and that's pretty accurate.  No real flow or direction to this album.  4-5 keepers out of 20.  6.5/10.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 10:07:57 PM »

Well sorry I didn't choose my word correctly, I def should have said "do not like" instead of "hating" for the same reasons you mentioned above.
I don't listen to Drake because he's the greatest rapper but I found him entertaining and his songs are enjoyable to me.
Anyway, I dont come to this forum to be insulted but hey there's always kids in forum but I hope you don't talk to people you dont know like that in real life because if you had said that to my face I would have fuck the shit outta you baby boy.

well u have to be a real retard to feel insulted on the internet  8)

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 05:28:01 PM »
only good tracks I can bump:

2. 9
3. U With Me?
5. Hype
6. Weston Road Flows
9. Faithful
13. Grammys

the rest was dull and boring, so much hype for no reason especially considering this dude needs multiple writers on these joints lol

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 06:33:47 PM »

2. 9
3. U With Me?
5. Hype
6. Weston Road Flows
9. Faithful
13. Grammys

the rest was dull and boring, so much hype for no reason especially considering this dude needs multiple writers on these joints lol

never feed into the hype i could have told you this was going to be boring and overrated without even listening to it drake need some new ghostwriter and tbh this is the beginning of the end for him

CORREA

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2016, 06:47:04 PM »

2. 9
3. U With Me?
5. Hype
6. Weston Road Flows
9. Faithful
13. Grammys

never feed into the hype i could have told you this was going to be boring and overrated without even listening to it drake need some new ghostwriter and tbh this is the beginning of the end for him

I don't think Drake is the worst out compared to some others in the game so I'm open to hearing some of his stuff time to time, but yeah this one is arguably the most overhyped album of the past decade

CORREA

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »

2. 9
3. U With Me?
5. Hype
6. Weston Road Flows
9. Faithful
13. Grammys

I don't think Drake is the worst out compared to some others in the game so I'm open to hearing some of his stuff time to time, but yeah this one is arguably the most overhyped album of the past decade

whats even more sad 2015 was one of the best years in hip hop with so many dropping good projects and 2016 is looking like one of the worst years of hip hop with over hype garbage and the countless trap crap clones Gene Simmons might get his wish yet  hip hop is in a desperate need of a reboot it needs to go back to the basics too much focus on production and gimmicks and them trap crap clones need to go too bad people are just too damn retarded to relies what happening the ones with no talent are the ones running the game right now those garbage rappers are smart to stay in their lane cause they will get exposed quick for being wack as you saw with cockroach man the same thing would have happened to rick ross if he would've went out of his lane