Author Topic: whoz genius on this board?  (Read 609 times)

Doggystylin

Re:whoz genius on this board?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2003, 09:25:26 PM »
oh yea owen is pretty intelligent

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2003, 09:26:18 PM »
why you actin all dick doggy? people comprehend what other people say differently, just cuz you see a blade comment as common sense it could be the words of a mastermind in someone else's eyes.

thats just the way it is, dont need to be a penis about it.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2003, 09:31:33 PM »
i was just being honest, if you find my opinion offending then thats just the way it is. what, you expect me to come out and say......ahh my dear friends, your all such a smart bunch of kids, like i was a kindergarden teacher? well wcc is on that level, but im not wcc's teacher, but ill give you guys some crayons and you can go color some penis's and start making a huge fuss about it and tell the next kid, oh hey look i drew a penis, hehehehhe, enjoy yourself young one.

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2003, 09:39:10 PM »
I think ROCCY is the smartest guy on this board.....Bigg AG is a close 2nd......

pappy

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2003, 11:13:41 PM »
Blade easily,  kid is so smart its almost scary at times

no its just that yall are incredibly dumb, sometimes he spits common sense and yall are like WOW.....whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa duude your fuckin smart!!
fuck off u piece of shit

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2003, 11:16:36 PM »

no its just that yall are incredibly dumb, sometimes he spits common sense and yall are like WOW.....whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa duude your fuckin smart!!
fuck off u piece of shit

what the fuck? it wasnt directed to you asshole, i meant people on the board overall,did i say "you"..NO. and you know what tom, fuck you, everytime you just flip out like that and then later come and always try to make up and then u ask me why i dont talk to you anymore, well fuck you man, im sick of your bullshit. thats why.

pappy

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2003, 11:18:40 PM »

fuck off u piece of shit

what the fuck? it wasnt directed to you asshole, i meant people on the board overall,did i say "you"..NO. and you know what tom, fuck you, everytime you just flip out like that and then later come and always try to make up and then u ask me why i dont talk to you anymore, well fuck you man, im sick of your bullshit. thats why.
geee lets see dip shit u quoted what i said u put 2 an 2 together......hmmmm u draw ur own conclusion

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2003, 11:21:42 PM »
i quoted what you said cuz i was referring to what you said, and i was talking about the board in general, now if your that fuckin dumb and dont see it then i dont give a fuck, take it personally, when i say it wasnt to you, it wasnt, and if i was to you, i wouldnt hide it. now go back to kindergarden class and draw penises with sub z and the rest of the kids you fuckin moron

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2003, 11:36:44 PM »
Woha, easy there fellas, relax  ;D

Anyway I really appreciate the fact that many people enjoy my posts and my prencence in this forum, i respect ya'll back equally.  Back to topic, I think diffrent members excell in diffrent areas, like say Tech is knowledgeable about politics, Trauma knows religion, etc.  It's these diffrent people that bring diffrent aspects and views to this forum which makes it interesting.  Ofcourse there are some who's only purpose here is to attack others personaly and start beefs.  But yeah I respect many in this forum, so props to ya'll, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2003, 11:38:20 PM »
Woha, easy there fellas, relax  ;D

Anyway I really appreciate the fact that many people enjoy my posts and my prencence in this forum, i respect ya'll back equally.  Back to topic, I think diffrent members excell in diffrent areas, like say Tech is knowledgeable about politics, Trauma knows religion, etc.  It's these diffrent people that bring diffrent aspects and views to this forum which makes it interesting.  Ofcourse there are some who's only purpose here is to attack others personaly and start beefs.  But yeah I respect many in this forum, so props to ya'll, peace

-{bLaDe}

NAW NIGGA FUC U!

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2003, 11:45:28 PM »
See Doggy..... its not always easy to stay outta beefs..... and you say that ppl that beef should be banned..... look at this thread you're involved in one right now and its taking up space.... Im not saying there's anything wrong with it but Im just asking you to be a little less hypocritical.....

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2003, 11:50:53 PM »
See Doggy..... its not always easy to stay outta beefs..... and you say that ppl that beef should be banned..... look at this thread you're involved in one right now and its taking up space.... Im not saying there's anything wrong with it but Im just asking you to be a little less hypocritical.....

hypocritical my ass.....outta nowhere i was called a piece of shit and told to fuck off, so i replied and explaied n then maybe threw in some shit talkin but it was bassicly me just explaining, now im my rules, tom would get banned cuz of how he approached me, you dont find that right?. the person defendin himself never got in trouble in my rules

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2003, 11:56:05 PM »
OK well rapquake talks shit about my race and/or religion in many of his posts, so do I deserve the right to talk shit back to him? Or are you gonna ban him?

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2003, 11:57:22 PM »
you deserve to talk back to a point where its not pointless and your trying to prove a point, and yes if it was up to me i would ban the person talkin shit and constantly stirring up shit, in this case quake

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2003, 12:01:37 AM »
Thanx you have said what I wanted to hear. I take back the hypocrit comment, I just didnt completely understand your view.