Author Topic: whoz genius on this board?  (Read 616 times)

Doggystylin

Re:whoz genius on this board?
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2003, 12:03:41 AM »
ok cool.... 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2003, 01:00:35 AM »
unless you're a helmet retard incapable of feeding yourself at the age of 32, every one can be considered  "genius"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2003, 01:30:00 AM »
See Doggy..... its not always easy to stay outta beefs..... and you say that ppl that beef should be banned..... look at this thread you're involved in one right now and its taking up space.... Im not saying there's anything wrong with it but Im just asking you to be a little less hypocritical.....

Fuck u

YOU are the one on my nuts and it seems all ur here for at WCC is diss me, and are more racist than a muthafucka

OK well rapquake talks shit about my race and/or religion in many of his posts, so do I deserve the right to talk shit back to him? Or are you gonna ban him? [/never]

I dont talk shit about ur religion...I personally think Islam encourages terrorism...despite what ur parents and/or ur imam told u that might be true :o ..and the word faghan isnt a diss to all afganis its only something me n NIK coined to diss tech,..he even left da board for a month or 2 cuz he got all butthurt over us dissin him n he bein a laughinstock. watever tho seriously RAISE ^^ off DeeeEEEEzzzz

Immortal

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2003, 01:57:58 AM »
im the smartest and the most qualified guy on this board, then comes blade, then tech, then doggy. then trauma...the rest just seem to bea bunch of idiots flying around like dumb lil bumble bees.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2003, 05:51:40 AM »
I said no disses you bitchez
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2003, 12:03:44 PM »
im the smartest and the most qualified guy on this board, then comes blade, then tech, then doggy. then trauma...the rest just seem to bea bunch of idiots flying around like dumb lil bumble bees.

Only because you got raped in the ass by a guru. :d

Anyways, thread locked, it's become a beef fest.