Author Topic: Daz Dillinger: "Tupac and the inlaws beat up Sam Sneed"!  (Read 754 times)

CORREA

Daz Dillinger: "Tupac and the inlaws beat up Sam Sneed"!
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »

his old ass redundant stories are always better then his music  8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Daz Dillinger: "Tupac and the inlaws beat up Sam Sneed"!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 08:48:26 PM »
outlawwe

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 08:34:18 AM »
That story doesn't make any sense...not to mention he says April of 95 and Pac wasn't even on death row in April 95 he was locked up
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 08:40:10 AM »
That story doesn't make any sense...not to mention he says April of 95 and Pac wasn't even on death row in April 95 he was locked up

Is this news to you? I've heard this story like a million times.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 08:45:43 PM »

Is what news to me?  Can you read? Did I say it was news?  No... I said the way the story was told was non-nonsensical and the timeline was off.

...If someone tells me a nonsensical story of the Kansas City Royals World Series champion and putting the story in 2014, does that make it news to me?

Nicca I'm still trapped in 96' so I don't get my dates mixed up.  You would think Daz might also remember the correct time of the Sneed beat down a bit more clearly considering it happened during the most successful period of his whole career and the only time in which he was actually a mainstream artist.   If dude had not spent the last year wearing a Dogg Pound 20 year anniversary t-shirt he probably wouldn't even get the year right of his album release.  
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:58:24 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 10:11:21 PM »

whats the difference then ?
people here talk bout the same old farts and old ass songs like a million times ;)

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 01:34:45 AM »

people here talk bout the same old farts and old ass songs like a million times ;)

...because, everyday, Ur the one who open topics about 2PAC/DPG/SUGE/DR. What a joke ^^
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 03:11:25 AM »

That's cause I'm still trapped in 96' pre sept 13th.. I never moved on