Author Topic: Rittz - Top Of The Line [Discussion Thread]  (Read 433 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Rittz - Top Of The Line [Discussion Thread]
« on: May 05, 2016, 10:58:46 AM »
The 3rd solo album from Gwinett, GA rapper Rittz just dropped still under Strange Music!
What's your thoughts about it? I'm starting to listening to the project and so far so good  8)

1. Inside Of The Groove
2. Ghost Story
3. Until We Meet Again
4. Pull Up
5. Inside Of The Groove (feat. Mike Posner & E-40)
6. Bootleg Kev (skit)
7. The Formula (feat. Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko)
8. MVP
9. Kisa
10. Propane feat. MJG & Devin The Dude
11. My Window
12. Diamonds And Gold (feat. Cheeto Gambino)
13. Back To Yesterday
14. All Night
15. Lookin Back Now
16. Day Of The Dead
17. Just Say No
18. Ang3r Management (skit)
19. I'm No Good
20. Nostalgia
21. Strange Tag (outro)

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
22. Is That That ****
23. Stars Align
24. Same Old Me
25. Cold Blooded
26. Burn For This

You can check his first 2 videos and his new songs "The Formula" with Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko below:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FFGOQSVFYqg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FFGOQSVFYqg</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tYCVIXXWkBg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tYCVIXXWkBg</a>

Rittz Featuring Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko - The Formula
https://soundcloud.com/strangemusicinc-official/rittz-the-formula-ft-tech-n9ne-krizz-kaliko

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

CORREA

Re: Rittz - Top Of The Line [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 06:20:58 AM »
good artist bad label

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 09:48:41 AM »
good artist bad label

Explain

I think that it's really good album, better than "Next To Nothing" imo but I can't see no hit singles to promote this record because all the songs are generic Rittz songs (which I like though) except maybe for the track with Mike Posner and E-40 that can possibly be a hit

Tha Crip

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 12:19:58 PM »
Love that track. Could be Huge  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 06:09:04 PM »
good artist bad label

lmao... the idiocy continues

I'd love to hear an 'explanation' as well  :laugh:

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 07:24:11 PM »
good artist bad label

well retard there's never been a successful breakout star other then tech his label go figure

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 10:15:27 PM »
good artist bad label

well retard there's never been a successful breakout star other then tech his label go figure

Rittz is the proof of the opposite of what you're saying, he moved 50k of his last album and he's at his 3rd album with a growing fanbase.
In comparison, his slumerican partner Yelawolf is signed to Shady Records and his career is not doing so well lately...

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 07:44:03 AM »
good artist bad label

Rittz is the proof of the opposite of what you're saying, he moved 50k of his last album and he's at his 3rd album with a growing fanbase.
In comparison, his slumerican partner Yelawolf is signed to Shady Records and his career is not doing so well lately...

i hardly doubt he sold 50k
don't get me wrong im a fan of strange music since the beginning they have good talent on their roster most of them i like the problem is the label doesn't push the artist well enough as to why in whole record labels should just disappear someone like Krizz Kaliko should've been a mult plat artist one of the most underrated artist who can do it all
as to Rittz popularity goes if u dont know nothing bout tech n9ne and strange most likely u never heard of Rittz pretty much outside of strange music hes unknown theres never been a successful artist on strange other then tech and im sure thats the way he wants it

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »
good artist bad label

I'd love to hear an 'explanation' as well  :laugh:

Tech N9ne has never even gone Gold and you think Krizz Kaliko should have been Platinum? LOL Krizz Kaliko and Rittz still move units, even Mayday has a decent following, you should do some research before you make another asinine statement  :laugh:

so by your logic Shady Records, TDE, G.O.O.D. Music, etc. are all terrible labels just because they only have one or two real popular artists with the rest having smaller but loyal fanbases  ::)

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 03:06:16 PM »
good artist bad label

I'd love to hear an 'explanation' as well  :laugh:

Tech N9ne has never even gone Gold and you think Krizz Kaliko should have been Platinum? LOL Krizz Kaliko and Rittz still move units, even Mayday has a decent following, you should do some research before you make another asinine statement  :laugh:

so by your logic Shady Records, TDE, G.O.O.D. Music, etc. are all terrible labels just because they only have one or two real popular artists with the rest having smaller but loyal fanbases  ::)

again pea brain you don't see the bigger picture tech may not have a gold or plat record but he is very successful and most know who he is can we say the same bout Krizz no
tech has been in the Forbes top richest rappers before back to back cause of strange music but thats due to all the touring they do and tech does have a plat single btw
as for the labels in gen lets see Shady Records dead  TDE i wouldn't even put them on here cause individually they can make it on their own  G.O.O.D. other then big sean who has done anything other then the r&b artists

do drake & nikki need young money ? no
kendrick need tde? no
50 cents need aftermath lol yes cause he sucks
game aftermath? no

too much bullshit with labels and ripping artist off look at wayne cant even put his music out the way he wants it where the respek?
look at 2pac his label got him killed  

if ur a hot artist that can do it all you dont need no stupid label and their 360 deals you can do it on your own and get the independent money tech did it master p did it others did it

as far as promotion goes there's social media the fuck is the label gonna do nada fuck you over
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:09:51 PM by OldSpunkers.com »