Author Topic: "Tupac Vs" soundtrack  (Read 548 times)

Mietek23

"Tupac Vs" soundtrack
« on: May 05, 2016, 01:03:38 PM »

Does anybody know if the soundtrack to this movie was ever released ???

I couldn't even find a tracklist to this...

Inferio07

Re: "Tupac Vs" soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:26:00 PM »
From what I remember there was never a soundtrack for this

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 06:33:33 PM »

Does anybody know if the soundtrack to this movie was ever released ???

I couldn't even find a tracklist to this...

yeah i could see you caring about some bootleg fake ass pac dvd like this pos
and if there really was a soundtrack to this garbage it will be fill from top to bottoms with a bunch of your favorite nobody s lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 07:49:19 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 09:55:05 PM »
Thug Angel soundtrack was decent though

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 11:04:48 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vXCKYqhDy9c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vXCKYqhDy9c</a>

8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:06:42 AM by FERHAT »

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 01:11:55 PM »

Didn't know that - I've read somewhere that somebody mentioned there's a soundtrack to this, that's why I asked. Thanks for the answer.

and if there really was a soundtrack to this garbage it will be fill from top to bottoms with a bunch of your favorite nobody s lol

Go beg Realest for some more unreleased music faggot - your the true definition of a fake ass fraud around here, so shut the fuck up and get off my dick.

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 05:58:13 PM »

Didn't know that - I've read somewhere that somebody mentioned there's a soundtrack to this, that's why I asked. Thanks for the answer.

Go beg Realest for some more unreleased music faggot - your the true definition of a fake ass fraud around here, so shut the fuck up and get off my dick.

look at this retard getting mad on the internet lol ::) do u have anything new to say please enlighten me

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 06:37:19 PM »

look at this retard getting mad on the internet lol ::) do u have anything new to say please enlighten me

lol at you of all people asking somebody else if they have anything 'new' to say  :P