Author Topic: the truth behind the Dr. Dre and DJ Quik Beef  (Read 656 times)

abusive

the truth behind the Dr. Dre and DJ Quik Beef
« on: May 07, 2016, 08:38:45 PM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Jimmy H.

Re: the truth behind the Dr. Dre and DJ Quik Beef
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 09:36:50 PM »
These "Truth" videos are all just some guy who reads and watches a bunch of interviews from different sources and then retells the stories like he was there when they happened.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 11:56:25 PM »
These "Truth" videos are all just some guy who reads and watches a bunch of interviews from different sources and then retells the stories like he was there when they happened.

agreed, on some occasions he is low-key on point though but overall I find him to be pretty annoying lol

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 11:21:09 AM »
I actually don't mind the guy's stories but the way he chooses to push them feels a little dishonest.  I think the Quik-Dre one was one of the first I saw and it made it sound like he was an inside source but then I'd watch a few others involving 50 Cent and some other people and he was clearly making it sound like he was in the studio the night Ja and them were planning to jump 50 at the Hit Factory and he was backstage when 50 smacked Hot Rod.  I started thinking, "How is the guy in so many places and connected with so many artists."  To call it, the TRUTH when you are, to my knowledge, blatantly fabricating the narrative of the story is questionable because people are going to watch these videos and assume they are first-person accounts from someone who was there.