Author Topic: TI Produced by Dre: Dope ? Anyone know anything about this?  (Read 887 times)

me1

Think it's actually produced by Dre and dropping Sunday/Monday.

Kinda on that TI/Dre vibe we've heard before. May actually be a Dre production

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ti-previews-new-single-dope-news.21613.html
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 05:28:50 PM by manny1 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: TI Produced by Dre: Dope ? Anyone know anything about this?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 07:15:01 PM »
dope is the official first single off the dime trap. featuring marsha ambrosius produced by dr. dre.  

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 07:18:52 PM »
album of the year on the way.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 08:25:58 PM »
it also happens to sample Aaliyah's iconic single, "Rock The Boat

Yeah this might be a "Dre track". I remember around the I Need a Doctor / Kush era - The D.O.C. was tweeting bits and pieces of info on Detox songs. He said Game and Kendrick were on a Just Blaze song called Compton (which was reworked into the Dre/Kendrick version on GKMC) and a song called Dope with an Aaliyah sample featuring Game (guessing this is it)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 10:05:27 PM »
only good T.I. and Dre collab was "Topless" and that was just for reference, this is probably just some more leftover material that Dre felt wasn't worthy

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 11:41:34 PM »
only good T.I. and Dre collab was "Topless" and that was just for reference, this is probably just some more leftover material that Dre felt wasn't worthy

Popped Off is an excellent track... both Dre and TIP ripped their verses. the Winter Sadness verse is perfect. clearly one of the better Detox leaks. (imo the best track with The Recipe)

Matty

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 04:51:22 AM »
in for the Dre production.

Popped Off is an excellent track... both Dre and TIP ripped their verses. the Winter Sadness verse is perfect. clearly one of the better Detox leaks. (imo the best track with The Recipe)

it's funny how i wasn't blown away by 'The Recipe' (particularly Dre's second verse is a bit cringe-worthy) when it dropped, but seeing as it blows away everything on 'Compton' i've grown to appreciate it a lot more. huge drums, catchy sample, tropical summery vibe, a definite banger.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 08:27:52 AM »

I forgot about that one, that one was maybe better than "Topless" actually

Matty

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 03:25:40 AM »
http://hiphop-n-more.com/2016/05/new-music-t-i-dope-feat-marsha-ambrosius-prod-by-dr-dre/

stream doesn't really do the produciton justice though, best to grab the iTunes 8)

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 12:32:20 PM »
track is alight, could have used a better rapper for that particular beat (Game, Kendrick, Jon Connor, etc.)

most definitely leftover material cuz it sounds pretty uninspired and just pushes the "produced by Dr. Dre" factor, Aaliyah sample is nice though
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:40:45 PM by Blood$ »

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2016, 12:59:22 PM »
uninspired is the word that comes to mind, disappointing to say the least

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 05:20:35 PM »
uninspired is the word that comes to mind, disappointing to say the least

and again your dumb ass was expecting some 90s dre i dont even need to listen to this track cause i already know it sucks TI NUFF SAID

doggfather

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 02:10:24 AM »

depends on?

one track?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 06:47:01 AM »

depends on?

one track?
tip about to drop a classic. dj toomp, just blaze, and dre done laced em up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 06:51:57 AM »
track is alight, could have used a better rapper for that particular beat (Game, Kendrick, Jon Connor, etc.)

most definitely leftover material cuz it sounds pretty uninspired and just pushes the "produced by Dr. Dre" factor, Aaliyah sample is nice though
that's crazy how not even that boy kendrick got dre beats. the king is back my nigga. album of the year on the way.