Author Topic: TI Produced by Dre: Dope ? Anyone know anything about this?  (Read 871 times)

bouli77

Re: TI Produced by Dre: Dope ? Anyone know anything about this?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 10:26:53 AM »
uninspired is the word that comes to mind, disappointing to say the least

and again your dumb ass was expecting some 90s dre i dont even need to listen to this track cause i already know it sucks TI NUFF SAID

nah bro I was expecting a good ass Dre / TI collab ala Popped Off, and the result was underwhelming

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 02:13:37 PM »
That beat is from Detox sessions accordibg to Fredwreck! Reason why it sounds like some Dre mid 2000s stuff

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 02:37:51 PM »
track is alight, could have used a better rapper for that particular beat (Game, Kendrick, Jon Connor, etc.)

most definitely leftover material cuz it sounds pretty uninspired and just pushes the "produced by Dr. Dre" factor, Aaliyah sample is nice though
that's crazy how not even that boy kendrick got dre beats. the king is back my nigga. album of the year on the way.

to be fair, even Dr. Dre doesn't have Dr. Dre beats on his album lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2016, 08:08:23 PM »
track is alight, could have used a better rapper for that particular beat (Game, Kendrick, Jon Connor, etc.)

most definitely leftover material cuz it sounds pretty uninspired and just pushes the "produced by Dr. Dre" factor, Aaliyah sample is nice though
that's crazy how not even that boy kendrick got dre beats. the king is back my nigga. album of the year on the way.

to be fair, even Dr. Dre doesn't have Dr. Dre beats on his album lol
he had to lace the king though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 08:09:11 PM »

and again your dumb ass was expecting some 90s dre i dont even need to listen to this track cause i already know it sucks TI NUFF SAID

nah bro I was expecting a good ass Dre / TI collab ala Popped Off, and the result was underwhelming
this better than popped off.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 09:04:43 PM »

No it ain't. TI hasn't dropped a hot jam since trap back jumpin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2016, 05:58:48 AM »

foh bitch ass nigga.

CORREA

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »

foh bitch ass nigga.

ti is an old fart and should stick to tv and movies cause hes good at acting tough lol
every album this garbage drops to you is album of the year more like throw away album of the year this will fail just like every other

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2016, 06:23:56 PM »

foh bitch ass nigga.

ti is an old fart and should stick to tv and movies cause hes good at acting tough lol
every album this garbage drops to you is album of the year more like throw away album of the year this will fail just like every other
same that to him when u see him then internet gangster.