Author Topic: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]  (Read 3864 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2016, 07:56:32 PM »
This song is barely average there wouldn't be that many responses if these two weren't fighting the whole time ha

there'd be zero if it didn't say "prod. by Dr. Dre" lol

Chef_YRD

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2016, 11:38:26 PM »
This song is barely average there wouldn't be that many responses if these two weren't fighting the whole time ha

there'd be zero if it didn't say "prod. by Dr. Dre" lol

Haha real talk...T.I. is a subpar rapper and this beat isn't as fire as everyone says but hey to each his own
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

So Much Style

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2016, 08:42:06 AM »
maybe NIK, but I just like the funkier head nodding dre beats I guess
So much style back at it again

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2016, 10:05:24 AM »
Black Excellence your´re clearly a Faggot Excellence...stop ducking hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna slap the shit outcha your fuckin girlfriend and then im gonna sell that hoe for 1dollar punk!!!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2016, 08:23:31 PM »
Black Excellence your´re clearly a Faggot Excellence...stop ducking hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna slap the shit outcha your fuckin girlfriend and then im gonna sell that hoe for 1dollar punk!!!!!!!
you don't want no smoke. you ain't about no action and you don't want me to slap the diarrhea dog shit outta you. stop talkin' to me and go get your mother to come suck my dick.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2016, 08:29:35 PM »
you don't want no smoke. you ain't about no action and you don't want me to slap the diarrhea dog shit outta you. stop talkin' to me and go get your mother to come suck my dick.

lol why u even entertain this sucka? use your energy to post up some shit that actually matter mayn. this forum can use u, nuff of this bullshit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2016, 09:13:37 PM »

lol why u even entertain this sucka? use your energy to post up some shit that actually matter mayn. this forum can use u, nuff of this bullshit.
no doubt bro.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2016, 09:49:05 PM »

come to germany and take your mum with you i looked out for her good you know...