Author Topic: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]  (Read 3790 times)

me1

Re: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 03:58:31 PM »
Damn this joint is nice.. Gonna be bumping this a lot.

Wonder how many joints like this are in the vault . Fucking shame, man.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2016, 05:13:50 PM »

Thousands

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2016, 09:00:02 PM »
Quality jam. Black excellence sounds like he want to hook TI up with some neck and chinin

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2016, 05:57:47 AM »
Quality jam. Black excellence sounds like he want to hook TI up with some neck and chinin
I see u still mad that I'm fuckin' your whore ass mother in her funky ass everyday. :laugh: :laugh:
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 06:37:45 AM »
Take that stupid bullshit to the G-Spot.

me1

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2016, 08:50:33 AM »

Thousands

Frustrating, man. Dre wants shit to chart and blow but this joint already seems more well received (at least in these parts) than anything on Compton was (with the exception of Diary).

Trying to find that new sound, ect, change the game. Kill that, already. Just give us an evolution of the old shit that we all love. And being that he's sitting on so much of that, let it go, already. The fans want it.

I used to respect his logic and desire to protect his legacy and all that but fuck that. He's hurting his legacy by sitting on shit like this

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2016, 09:23:10 AM »
Black Excellence....Excellence my ass Motherfucka....stop being a Groupie you fuckin pussyasshoe

D-TalkX

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2016, 11:37:54 AM »
I can see what everyone is saying. It's a cool song but may have sounded better with a different artist but ultimately the beat is clean, vocals are nice. it's just not a typical "single." Still a good song.

Okka

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2016, 12:14:40 PM »
It's a good song.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2016, 12:59:00 PM »

Thousands

Frustrating, man. Dre wants shit to chart and blow but this joint already seems more well received (at least in these parts) than anything on Compton was (with the exception of Diary).

Trying to find that new sound, ect, change the game. Kill that, already. Just give us an evolution of the old shit that we all love. And being that he's sitting on so much of that, let it go, already. The fans want it.

I used to respect his logic and desire to protect his legacy and all that but fuck that. He's hurting his legacy by sitting on shit like this

naah compton blows this joint out the water.....u can tell this is a leftover joint. compton actually has a calculated sound that captures a moment in time.

i wouldnt mind if he released all his leftovers tho...would still prolly make for a classic.

CORREA

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2016, 02:12:53 PM »

Thousands

naah compton blows this joint out the water.....u can tell this is a leftover joint. compton actually has a calculated sound that captures a moment in time.

i wouldnt mind if he released all his leftovers tho...would still prolly make for a classic.

with the right artist i wouldn't mind seeing that
Compton surpassed my expectations and till this day is still a album i listen too
but yeah these leftovers will work with the right artist and im def not typing about a compilation of ALL OLD FARTS a mix will work like Compton

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 02:45:55 PM »
All the T.I. hate in here is interesting. He's actually one of the better mainstream artists. I can dig the song, it's dope.

I wouldn't call it hate, just people not afraid to say how they really feel

I own 4 albums from T.I., and as a fan I can honestly say this is underwhelming for what it is granted the production is pretty nice... I bet Dre doesn't even rock with this joint like that hence why he threw it away to T.I. since it wasn't up to his standards

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2016, 06:19:14 PM »
Black Excellence....Excellence my ass Motherfucka....stop being a Groupie you fuckin pussyasshoe

watch ya mouth before u end up swallowin' your teeth clown.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2016, 06:22:07 PM »
All the T.I. hate in here is interesting. He's actually one of the better mainstream artists. I can dig the song, it's dope.

I wouldn't call it hate, just people not afraid to say how they really feel

I own 4 albums from T.I., and as a fan I can honestly say this is underwhelming for what it is granted the production is pretty nice... I bet Dre doesn't even rock with this joint like that hence why he threw it away to T.I. since it wasn't up to his standards
he gave it to tip cause it was dope. for somebody that don't like a song y'all sure spend a lot of time discussing it. song of the summer is here like it or not.