Author Topic: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]  (Read 3791 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2016, 09:47:02 PM »
All the T.I. hate in here is interesting. He's actually one of the better mainstream artists. I can dig the song, it's dope.

I wouldn't call it hate, just people not afraid to say how they really feel

I own 4 albums from T.I., and as a fan I can honestly say this is underwhelming for what it is granted the production is pretty nice... I bet Dre doesn't even rock with this joint like that hence why he threw it away to T.I. since it wasn't up to his standards
he gave it to tip cause it was dope. for somebody that don't like a song y'all sure spend a lot of time discussing it. song of the summer is here like it or not.

anything Dre related on Dubcc is gonna do numbers whether it's great, bad, or just mediocre lol

Sccit

me1

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2016, 03:22:43 AM »
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dope-feat.-marsha-ambrosius/id1114233310

I want those leftovers too. Got a find us a link to those lol

Joints like this feel like Dre came up with the beat and produced it (vs only the latter, as has been the case of late)

me1

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2016, 05:06:02 AM »
cross posting in west coast cause of dat Dre production. feels good to hear a more classic sounding Dre beat 8)

grab the iTunes if you wanna hear it 'properly'.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2016/05/new-music-t-i-dope-feat-marsha-ambrosius-prod-by-dr-dre/

I remember about 5,6 years back Jinx said he did a joint with Dre that had Jay Z on it. For Detox. Wonder if this was it ..

Edit: Although he did give him i think about a handful of submissions that Dre liked (for Detox Version 1,2,3,4,5,6...)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 05:10:55 AM by manny1 »

So Much Style

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2016, 07:48:42 AM »
I had to log in and say this is so damn good! Beautiful beat and amazing mixing and use of a sample!
So much style back at it again

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2016, 10:30:05 AM »
Black Excellence....Excellence my ass Motherfucka....stop being a Groupie you fuckin pussyasshoe

watch ya mouth before u end up swallowin' your teeth clown.

Drink My PISS bitch come to germany let´s get it on nigga°!

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2016, 01:51:55 PM »
Black Excellence....Excellence my ass Motherfucka....stop being a Groupie you fuckin pussyasshoe

internet bangers back in style  8)

Marco

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2016, 08:52:07 PM »
Need the instrumental version. 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Schüler Music

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.soundcloud.com/ludwigschuler
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2016, 04:29:59 AM »
Damn this is boring

escowino

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2016, 02:42:17 PM »
I like this song. The beat is good. I wish this was more of how Compton was like, even the singing isn't as annoying as all the singing on Compton. Just my opinion.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2016, 04:02:37 PM »
I like this song. The beat is good. I wish this was more of how Compton was like, even the singing isn't as annoying as all the singing on Compton. Just my opinion.

I don't get it .... Every track on Compton is so much better than this joint. I like the beat, but you can tell the track wasn't produced wit the same attention to detail.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2016, 05:57:14 PM »

I got your momma drinkin' cum and piss you stupid bastard.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2016, 05:58:02 PM »

I don't get it .... Every track on Compton is so much better than this joint. I like the beat, but you can tell the track wasn't produced wit the same attention to detail.
dope shits on every song on compton bro.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2016, 06:02:28 PM »

lol Naah mayn, Compton is a classic .. Dope is dope, but u can tell it's a leftover when comparing to Compton

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2016, 06:54:40 PM »

LOL