Author Topic: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]  (Read 3789 times)

Marco

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:57:04 PM by hovsince96 »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

k1000

Re: T.I. - Dope (feat. Marsha Ambrosius) [Prod. Dr. Dre]
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2016, 07:56:30 AM »
guess what's really dope on that Dre track?

it's that funky flute u can hear here and there.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2016, 02:29:34 PM »
Black Excellence....Excellence my ass Motherfucka....stop being a Groupie you fuckin pussyasshoe

watch ya mouth before u end up swallowin' your teeth clown.

Drink My PISS bitch come to germany let´s get it on nigga°!
I got your momma drinkin' cum and piss you stupid bastard.

i got your whole punkass family here and they eating doggshit with catpiss have a nice day fuckaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make america great again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2016, 05:41:01 PM »
Black Excellence....Excellence my ass Motherfucka....stop being a Groupie you fuckin pussyasshoe

i got your whole punkass family here and they eating doggshit with catpiss have a nice day fuckaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make america great again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

:tupachappy:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2016, 08:54:48 PM »

i'mma make america great again when i fuck all your female family members u bitch u.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2016, 08:41:29 AM »

i'mma make america great again when i fuck all your female family members u bitch u.

Wrong!!!! totaly Wrong!!!! you know how the fuck ???? KILL YOURSELF!!!!!! that´s a great advice from me.

EFFeX

« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2016, 04:25:57 PM »
I like this song. The beat is good. I wish this was more of how Compton was like, even the singing isn't as annoying as all the singing on Compton. Just my opinion.

I don't get it .... Every track on Compton is so much better than this joint. I like the beat, but you can tell the track wasn't produced wit the same attention to detail.
dope shits on every song on compton bro.

lol Naah mayn, Compton is a classic .. Dope is dope, but u can tell it's a leftover when comparing to Compton

I think that it just comes down to preference.

Personally, I like the more simplistic Dre style. I think that this song has that and also has a more traditional West Coast sound to it.

I'm not saying that Compton isn't good, but it just isn't memorable to me. I didn't connect with it.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2016, 06:47:06 PM »
I like this song. The beat is good. I wish this was more of how Compton was like, even the singing isn't as annoying as all the singing on Compton. Just my opinion.

I don't get it .... Every track on Compton is so much better than this joint. I like the beat, but you can tell the track wasn't produced wit the same attention to detail.
dope shits on every song on compton bro.

lol Naah mayn, Compton is a classic .. Dope is dope, but u can tell it's a leftover when comparing to Compton

I think that it just comes down to preference.

Personally, I like the more simplistic Dre style. I think that this song has that and also has a more traditional West Coast sound to it.

I'm not saying that Compton isn't good, but it just isn't memorable to me. I didn't connect with it.

i know what u sayin brodie......u wanted a buncha tracks like kush, and this 1, and even my diary off compton........but that woulda been redundant, an album like that would almost sounds like a compilation of leftovers from the 2001 era. what makes dre incredible is the fact that he's able to re-invent himself and still put out quality music, time after time.....so while the traditional west coast sound resonates with u a lil more (and it does wit me too, trust that), the compton album captured the moment much better, and sounded like a real project, as opposed to something that was left off somethin else and doesnt sound like it was made for anythin specific or durin any specific era ala this joint.

So Much Style

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2016, 09:48:16 AM »
so if the beat switched up and had a skit in the  middle it woulda been more like Compton and an experience? fuck out of here
So much style back at it again

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2016, 12:37:48 PM »
so if the beat switched up and had a skit in the  middle it woulda been more like Compton and an experience? fuck out of here

lol naah...u missin the point g......u can tell compton had some real effort put behind it. the album was actually produced. where as this joint, u can tell it was jus a leftover beat that was handed to TI with minimal input from a post-production stand point.....while the sound might resonate wit u more, do u seriously not hear what im talkin bout?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2016, 03:35:04 PM »
Sounds like a leftover to me.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2016, 11:45:31 AM »
Detox leftover

Chef_YRD

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2016, 05:30:05 PM »
This song is barely average there wouldn't be that many responses if these two weren't fighting the whole time ha
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"