Author Topic: Payroll Giovanni & Cardo Got Wings - Big Bossin, Vol. 1 (discussion thread)  (Read 190 times)

bouli77

collabo album between Detroit's own Payroll Giovanni, member of the Doughboyz Cashout and CTE affiliate and producer Cardo.

It's on iTunes music or you can download it here

http://www.datpiff.com/Payroll-Giovanni-Cardo-Big-Bossin-Vol1-mixtape.783523.html

01. Intro
02. Never Seen Money
03. Big Bossing
04. Sell Something
05. Sucka Free (feat Big Quis & Tamara Jewel)
06. Brainstormin
07. Where Im From
08. Faded (feat Big Quis & Jade Jones)
09. Real Plug (feat Cashout Calhoun & Tamara Jewel)
10. Get Yo Shine On
11. Day in the Life
12. Empire
13. My Whole Life
14. Successful (feat Tamara Jewel)
15. Top Down Money Up
16. Pile of Money (feat Clay Baby, Hbk, & Dre Armani)
17. Da Game
18. Outro (feat Bylug)

solid project overall, with the signature Bylug sound : a mixture between old Cash Money and Bay Area mob music sounds. will post a list of my favorite songs soon.

Blood$

I fucks with Payroll, not so much the rest of Doughboyz Cashout... will be checking this out  8)

Blood$

01. Intro
02. Never Seen Money
03. Big Bossing
04. Sell Something
06. Brainstormin
10. Get Yo Shine On
11. Day in the Life
12. Empire
13. My Whole Life
14. Successful (feat Tamara Jewel)
15. Top Down Money Up
16. Pile of Money (feat Clay Baby, Hbk, & Dre Armani)
17. Da Game
18. Outro (feat Bylug)

honestly this whole tape is flames front to back but after one listen I can recall loving all of these, the outro is a great flip of Pac's "Ain't Hard To Find"

I'd buy this if hard copies were released  :bandit:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:50:44 PM by Blood$ »

bouli77

After more listens this is the best project I've heard from anything Payroll related. As Blood$ said, I'm not a fan of the rest of Doughboys Cashout (I kinda like Big Quis too), and usually on their project there's at least a good third of the album I don't fuck with, some generic and current trapish sounds I'm not fond of as opposed to the more melodic songs. On this album though, there's not actual bad song, some are more boring than others but they're all at least listenable. However, there are no songs that made me as good an impression as Strap On My Lap and Talk Dat Shit

https://www.youtube.com/v/9u_Qk6g0NkA