Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - The Return of Doggy Style Records (Mixtape)  (Read 1010 times)

terence chill

1. Snoop Dogg - Love Around The World (Prod. By ) (UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE)
2. Davion Da Great - My Dough (Prod. By )
3. Flahdeah - Handle It (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Prod. By )
4. Marcosus - Power Of Love (Prod. By )
5. CJ Lavonne aka Melange Lavonne - Friends With The Devil (Prod. By )
6. Snoop Dogg - Top Down (Feat. October) (Prod. By Bongo) (UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVE)
7. JoobaRC (Official) - One Way Out (Prod. By )
8. Clay James - Southern Playa Shit (Feat. Messiah) (Prod. By )
9. Double Barrellz - Norwood Gang (On Life) (Prod. By )
10. Iza Lach - Gotta Be Real (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Prod. By )
11. SevenDayz - Jelly (Prod. By )
12. Heebzstreet - Wasted Time (Prod. By )
13. Young Yada - Givin It Up (Prod. By )
14. Fuelo - Try That (Prod. By )
15. King Burga - Timeless (Prod. By )
16. Pomona Pimpin' Young - I Get It From My Dad (Feat. Lil Slum) (Prod. By )
17. Norfside Nusense- Go Go Get It (Feat. Suga Free) (Prod. By )
18. BG Feava - Pulled Up On The Block (Feat. Kokane) (Prod. By )
19. DYME - Sorry Bout Yo (Feat. LT Hutton) (Prod. By )
20. Cori B. - Outside (Prod. By Rance & James Fauntleroy of 1500 Or Nothin')
21. Sam.I.Am - Endless Summer (Prod. By )
22. Snoop Dogg - Late Nights (Prod. By Mike Will)
23. Uncle Chucc - Control Me (Prod. By )
24. Marcosus - Pumps (Prod. By )
25. Yung Zeke - My Niggaz (Prod. By )
26. Jealous (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Prod. By )
27. Pomona Drey - Pomona Vs. Everybody (Prod. By )
28. Red Grant - Kinda (Prod. By Moolah)
29. Ladies Of Beach City - Beach City Rollin (Prod. By Battlecat)
30. Jooba Loc - Fallbacc (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Prod. By )

https://soundcloud.com/snoopdogg/sets/the-return-of-doggy-style
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:08:51 PM by terence chill »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Snoop Dogg - The Return of Doggy Style Records (Mixtape)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:21:55 AM »
Man, too many new people all at once.  He needs to introduce 2 or 3 new cats and really concentrate on them and promote them, get them hot, then branch off of them with a few more new acts, etc.  I see at least 15 different artists on here....way too many to introduce and showcase all at once.  I bet the majority of them are going to get lost in the shuffle. 

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 04:51:49 PM »
Man, too many new people all at once.  He needs to introduce 2 or 3 new cats and really concentrate on them and promote them, get them hot, then branch off of them with a few more new acts, etc.  I see at least 15 different artists on here....way too many to introduce and showcase all at once.  I bet the majority of them are going to get lost in the shuffle. 

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 10:12:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 10:55:33 AM »
Man, too many new people all at once.  He needs to introduce 2 or 3 new cats and really concentrate on them and promote them, get them hot, then branch off of them with a few more new acts, etc.  I see at least 15 different artists on here....way too many to introduce and showcase all at once.  I bet the majority of them are going to get lost in the shuffle.  

Well, yeah, but that's probably the business strategy.  You throw them all out there at once and let the free market decide which two or three of the 15 rise to the top.  The other 12 will fall by the wayside.  This way Snoop doesn't have to spend time on developing artists who might never catch a buzz.  Instead, he can just embrace the two or three standouts and hit the ground running with them.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but just that I think this is the strategy in today's game.  Nobody has money for artist R&D anymore.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »
Man, too many new people all at once.  He needs to introduce 2 or 3 new cats and really concentrate on them and promote them, get them hot, then branch off of them with a few more new acts, etc.  I see at least 15 different artists on here....way too many to introduce and showcase all at once.  I bet the majority of them are going to get lost in the shuffle.  

Well, yeah, but that's probably the business strategy.  You throw them all out there at once and let the free market decide which two or three of the 15 rise to the top.  The other 12 will fall by the wayside.  This way Snoop doesn't have to spend time on developing artists who might never catch a buzz.  Instead, he can just embrace the two or three standouts and hit the ground running with them.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but just that I think this is the strategy in today's game.  Nobody has money for artist R&D anymore.

I AGREE WIT SOOPAFLY.....HE SHOULD WEED THE KEEPERS OUT HIMSELF. TOO MUCH XTRA GOIN ON.