Author Topic: Troy Ave charged with attempted murder after shooting up T.I.'s show  (Read 1686 times)

Blood$

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/05/troy-ave-arrested/

smh... hopefully he beats the case, even if he was retaliating against the dudes who killed his guy that's still a dumbass move as a rapper/public figure to handle that yourself in front of everybody, why not send another one of the goons out? pride probably made him feel like he had to take matters into his own hands
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:34:26 PM by Blood$ »

Will_B

This is why hip hop is dead. Faggits need to realise gangsta rappers are pussies and there's no room in music for this shit. The shit you are imitating was fucking marketing niqqa

me1

This is why hip hop is dead. Faggits need to realise gangsta rappers are pussies and there's no room in music for this shit. The shit you are imitating was fucking marketing niqqa

dead right.

wonder what happened behind that door he came through before blasting.

Sccit

HE KILLED HIS OWN DUDE, SHOT HIMSELF IN THE LEG, AND SHOT MAINO'S GF.....FUCK THIS GUY

Sccit

THEY SAYIN TROY WAS THE ONLY SHOOTER

Blood$

HE KILLED HIS OWN DUDE, SHOT HIMSELF IN THE LEG, AND SHOT MAINO'S GF.....FUCK THIS GUY

negative on two of those accounts, he was shooting at those who killed his dude and Maino denied any beef between them so it wasn't his girl who got hit, they have like 6 songs together too

still a dumbass move regardless

Sccit

negative on two of those accounts, he was shooting at those who killed his dude and Maino denied any beef between them so it wasn't his girl who got hit, they have like 6 songs together too

still a dumbass move regardless

It's all hearsay at this point

Sccit

Jus like I thought, detectives sayin there was only one shooter

Blood$

Jus like I thought, detectives sayin there was only one shooter

wait till the ballistics results come back, that makes no sense as there's no explanation then for who killed Troy's guy and who he was shooting at lol

unless it's illuminati

bigpimpin20

troy confronted taxstone and was goin to fight him but taxs friend pulled out gun and started shootin, troy got hit in the leg and his friend got killed, after that troy scufled with the shooter, took his gun and tried to hunt him and tax as video shows

Blood$

Re: Troy Ave charged with attempted murder after shooting up T.I.'s show
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 01:18:22 PM »
troy confronted taxstone and was goin to fight him but taxs friend pulled out gun and started shootin, troy got hit in the leg and his friend got killed, after that troy scufled with the shooter, took his gun and tried to hunt him and tax as video shows

I was just gonna bring up Taxstone as I just started to see his name pop up, that would make sense

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 01:28:22 PM »
All hearsay cops still claimin there's one shooter

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 01:33:02 PM »

one gun, two shooters isn't a hard thing to comprehend and just because the cops/media report one thing doesn't make it true, but time will tell... surprised we haven't gotten any official updates yet

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 01:51:56 PM »

one gun, two shooters isn't a hard thing to comprehend and just because the cops/media report one thing doesn't make it true, but time will tell... surprised we haven't gotten any official updates yet

Not hard to comprehend at all, but y'all need to relax and stop comin up wit scenarios, that's how gossip spreads

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 09:55:23 AM »

Not hard to comprehend at all, but y'all need to relax and stop comin up wit scenarios, that's how gossip spreads

http://news.hiphopearly.com/alleged-footage-of-troy-ave-beefing-with-taxstone-before-shooting-starts-emerge/

the truth is slowly coming to light, Troy still gonna get hit with a gun charge cuz the harsh NY laws but all else will get dropped and everybody shitting on him online will have a foot in their mouth  8)