Author Topic: Who here still listens to Diplomats?  (Read 373 times)

trapper

Who here still listens to Diplomats?
« on: June 01, 2016, 08:43:31 AM »
Do they even exist as a group? Do they even listen to each other? Most of them are either dead or in jail. Great role models!!

doggfather

Re: Who here still listens to Diplomats?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »
Who did it back in the day? And why?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 01:05:20 PM »

clearly you were living under a rock in the mid 2000s lol they were the biggest movement on the east coast next to G-Unit / D-Block

I still play all the classics from them here and there, they dropped a few songs as a group over the last few years but no full length project... and I don't see them doing a group album anytime soon

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 01:27:28 AM »

good question...

...I remember the Dipset movement wearing pink and shit like that all smoke and mirrors cause behind all that their music was never anything special
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 01:51:33 AM »
i still remember when all of the wannabes at the forum had a ganga pink shit in their sig, hella pictures of cam'ron n shit, usin dipset slang, all that weirdo stuff....was like a movement of homosexuals who couldnt stop sayin no homo after every homosexual act they committed. the good ol forum days yall.

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 02:19:54 AM »

good question...

...I remember the Dipset movement wearing pink and shit like that all smoke and mirrors cause behind all that their music was never anything special

Mc Eiht veternas day

there is a skit bout "gangstas" in pink.  ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 08:43:08 AM »
Bruh these guys are fucking dipshits. They had the Miami mixtape circuit for some time. Dolphins superstar Marcus Vick was rolling with this crew at one point. They just vanished bruh. Started fighting each other bruh. There is nothing wrong with homo but this crew was flamed up. After Cameron had relationship issues with Big Tigger, they just fell apart. Bruh they were shooting at each other and videotaping that shit for money. These were never music artist bruh.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 08:46:32 AM by Dale Mindless Dribble »

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 06:03:20 PM »
if all y'all can remember about Dipset was Cam'ron wearing pink a couple times then I feel sorry for the fact you all missed out on some epic music, no other artists in the game had their sound during their time period... say what you want about their lyrical ability at times but you can't deny that a gang of people in the industry tried running with their wave later on and that they didn't have some street classics, dudes were some trendsetters

when I first registered here I think it must have been towards the end of the whole "Dipcc" wave lol I remember seeing a few sigs here and there

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 06:42:43 PM »
if all y'all can remember about Dipset was Cam'ron wearing pink a couple times then I feel sorry for the fact you all missed out on some epic music, no other artists in the game had their sound during their time period... say what you want about their lyrical ability at times but you can't deny that a gang of people in the industry tried running with their wave later on and that they didn't have some street classics, dudes were some trendsetters

when I first registered here I think it must have been towards the end of the whole "Dipcc" wave lol I remember seeing a few sigs here and there

they werent terrible, but they were also very overrated on here......cam'ron had his share of cool projects n what not, but overall, the movement made more noise then the music, and thats never a good thing, when the gimmick overshadows your actual accomplishments, u know shits not guna last.......which is why we here today.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 06:58:39 PM »

they werent terrible, but they were also very overrated on here......cam'ron had his share of cool projects n what not, but overall, the movement made more noise then the music, and thats never a good thing, when the gimmick overshadows your actual accomplishments, u know shits not guna last.......which is why we here today.

I hear that

surprising that on this forum of all places had a cult following of Dipset lol I have a feeling most had to be trolls before "troll" was a renown term

DJSpin

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 04:01:27 PM »
Max b, if you would call him down with dip set, is the only one I listen too. Keep the wave alive.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 05:17:50 PM »
Now they havin a fake beef between Jim jones n cam LOLSMH

trapper

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 02:35:49 PM »
The loyalty of this group was under rated. Cameron ran instead of helping his group members who were getting beat down. Jim killed Stack Bundles, refused to pay the Bundles family in order bailed out Max, the guy who tried to kill him.