Author Topic: Diamond Lane are doing a favor for music...  (Read 848 times)

Mr. Theo

Diamond Lane are doing a favor for music...
« on: June 02, 2016, 01:03:31 PM »
Diamond Lane group ( Problem, Bad Lucc and his friends ) are doing a favor for music..

These guys are giving to DJ Quik studio time for free in theirs studio.

Imagine, DJ Quik with all the available time to create music...yessssssssss

Quik just moved all his equipment to Diamond Lane studio( MOOG , MPC etc )

Good music on the waay people!!!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Chef_YRD

Re: Diamond Lane are doing a favor for music...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 07:11:45 PM »
Much respect to them...giving quik the legend treatment....he might hit his prime with the way rosecrans came out an how revitalized he seems
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 07:26:36 PM »
his next solo prolly my most anticipated album, midnite life was excellent

Mr. Theo

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:52 AM »
like i said...

the moment is precious...studio time for free + DJ Quik = countless classics..

check Problem Snap Chat........

MC Eiht was at the diamond lane studio yesterday.....

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:46:18 AM by Mr. Theo »

Chef_YRD

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 11:26:37 AM »
like i said...

the moment is precious...studio time for free + DJ Quik = countless classics..

check Problem Snap Chat........

MC Eiht was at the diamond lane studio yesterday.....

Problem is making waves in music history...props to him for real
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 06:53:47 PM »
Go peep king t fb he shared a video of the studio session!!!! Song sounds 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 05:15:49 AM »
Being such an experienced musician and not having his own studio - how this happens?

Chef_YRD

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 11:18:58 AM »
It's not cheap putting music out especially by way of analog...he hasn't made money of a record since trauma....albeit he makes cash off touring he's not the richest rapper out there that's what happens when you're mad underrated and make music for the love of it

bigpimpin20

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 01:14:10 PM »
quik dont really need no expensive ass studio :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iR31OI_qMOo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iR31OI_qMOo</a>

B.A.

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 03:36:29 PM »
So dudes that haven't put out real albums like Quik, that mostly just do mixtapes, shows and features have their own nice ass studio but DJ muthafukin Quik does not? That shit don't sound right man. I figured it would be the other way around, like Quik with a dope home studio and these dudes with laptops and usb mics lol. That's craziness, I'm sure Quik has some tight shit at home, it's not like he's just sittin there with his 3000 laying on the floor unplugged wishing he had a place to make beats. They're probably having him do some shit for them, he took his equipment over and they all just vibin out together, the way it should be, instead of emailing tracks back and forth. I'm sure that's all it is. Quik can make music whenever he wants to, he ain't waiting for someone to give him free studio time. And if I'm wrong then...what the fuck happened Quik??? I'ma go buy another brand new copy of Safe+Sound right now and help my nig out haha! ;D

But on some real shit, it's good to see Quik gettin down making music and MC Eiht's there too!?...shiiit Quik and Eiht, now that's the EP he should have done. 8)
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 05:16:30 PM »
So dudes that haven't put out real albums like Quik, that mostly just do mixtapes, shows and features have their own nice ass studio but DJ muthafukin Quik does not? That shit don't sound right man. I figured it would be the other way around, like Quik with a dope home studio and these dudes with laptops and usb mics lol. That's craziness, I'm sure Quik has some tight shit at home, it's not like he's just sittin there with his 3000 laying on the floor unplugged wishing he had a place to make beats. They're probably having him do some shit for them, he took his equipment over and they all just vibin out together, the way it should be, instead of emailing tracks back and forth. I'm sure that's all it is. Quik can make music whenever he wants to, he ain't waiting for someone to give him free studio time. And if I'm wrong then...what the fuck happened Quik??? I'ma go buy another brand new copy of Safe+Sound right now and help my nig out haha! ;D

But on some real shit, it's good to see Quik gettin down making music and MC Eiht's there too!?...shiiit Quik and Eiht, now that's the EP he should have done. 8)

quik prolly has a studio, jus not an advanced million dollar setup

Chef_YRD

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 05:30:59 PM »

Lets not forget this man made the street gospel in a garage....listen to that album again and imagine the engineering prowess it would take to create that in a garage....he can do anything anywhere but he's benefiting more from the vibes and the love flowing through that gesture

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 06:42:05 PM »

Lets not forget this man made the street gospel in a garage....listen to that album again and imagine the engineering prowess it would take to create that in a garage....he can do anything anywhere but he's benefiting more from the vibes and the love flowing through that gesture

yup.....at the end of the day, it's all about the ear

WestWestYA

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 01:20:54 AM »
MC Eiht on a dj quik lol. That should sound weird. Unless quik adds a jazz touch to it.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 05:55:47 AM »
quik dont really need no expensive ass studio :)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iR31OI_qMOo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iR31OI_qMOo</a>

yeap

yeah Quik have a little studio in his house, nothing expensive

yup.....at the end of the day, it's all about the ear

yeah DJ Quik can make music in the middle of street, its all about the ear .

yesterday he was at Encore studios with Suga Free...track bangs ( see Problem Snap Chat )