gimme yo thoughts

Motherfucker should calm down
4 (33.3%)
He should leave the board
1 (8.3%)
Buster should be banned
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Who thinks DEMON from Atlanta should stop it?  (Read 1156 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Who thinks DEMON from Atlanta should stop it?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2003, 08:00:28 PM »
I dont open a hundred threads in a row copying articles like it aint nothin.

scroll down and see the mess
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2003, 09:22:57 PM »
didnt myrealname get banned for doin the same thing damon is doing.  Posting articles from other sources like there is no tomorrow

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2003, 11:26:43 PM »
^ uh no

mrn got banned for creating BS username to diss people he knew he wouldnt get away with dissin under this main one... (among other things)

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2003, 12:10:06 AM »
Yep, you really exposed me as a racist, you CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!!
Oh and what up to my WETBACK homie  Rap Fa...Quake  

^^WHen I told him I was not a white boy, and I was brown...

It's always my fan with the red dot on his forehead, my fan with a nasty lookin' cave bitch in his avatar, and my new member of my FANataics club, my man Sphincter..or Sinister (whatever his name is) who have to always respond to one of my threads with a corny ass sentence (that often lacks a subject and a predicate).
^^He found out I was Indian now...

Well since I am a racist according to you gimp, let me get "real racist" then....I don't give a fuck if your auntie , your daddy or momma died, that's one less white bitch we gotta worry about......CRACKA ASS CRACKA  

(I hope with this reply I live up to your racist standards, Cavy)

Kaidy why couldn't there be more intelligent white kids like yourself ? I guess Amerikkka will raise and educate more Forrest Gumps  

Hey DEBATER BOY, prove to me that the Blackman isn't GOD  and real debater can use actual facts, footnotes, and other means of disproving a topic. In fact, prove to me that the history of your people is not devilish, then you should come up with the right answer. Good luck HONKY  

Oh I like your urban slang. (white boy from overseas said word, hahahahahahaha)

Quote:
For real, he's living under an illusion if he beleives a certain race is suprerior than others.  Racism should not be tolerated on this board.  Peace

Yea, Yea, Yea,  but it's superior in fact that Caucasians are attracted to a culture that is not theirs and that they try to live and emulate daily. So who's illusion are you living under MC Leprosy?  

Is that an offensive remark, in regards to being a towel head or a cracka, cavy? This is the internet, what you type safely behind a computer screen does nothing to me. You can say nigger all day everyday.

(and Rud/Overseer made you a mod, hahahahaha)

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2003, 12:39:44 AM »
lol @ there being no 'good' options in this poll

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2003, 02:40:29 AM »
why should he be banned or leave the forum? Tom is still allowed here...i dont see why. If others are allowed to post up long threads about their views (as in Engel, Cfucker, n all them others), then why cant he? A lot of u dont understand race relations in the US. You just WANT to feel like a victim also. Not everyone is a REAL victim of racism. Having meaningless words flung your way, from the people "at the bottom", doesnt carry the same affect...as when those words are thrown from the top.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2003, 07:59:23 AM »
Wow, I feel honored, but I'm glad there is a few kinfolks on here like Seer, Kaidy, Daygo, Tech, that see my so-called racist sarcasm when it's aimed at particular people. It's funny how these so-called Moderators will lock up particular threads, but will let foolish ones like these still run, but I'm glad that I can see how badly they "moderate" a forum board. And also my threads are always on point and have substance, for which many threads on here don't.
So keep up the dedicated threads, it just makes me me feel more welcome and let's me know many of you are "hatin'" but can't wait to see what I have to post next.

Peace from RACIST MAN  ::)

Can A Devil fool a Muslim? Not nowadays bro/You mean to say that the Devil, fooled us 6,000 years ago?  

Brand Nubian

(one of the most deepest verses in Hip-Hop and  understood by the 5% including my children of the Scottish Rite)

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2003, 01:09:29 PM »
Damon, I actually voted against you being banned, so I can spit at you for rejecting my mercy.

And you're still ignorant and foolish, a true disgrace to the black civil rights movement.

P.S. I like the fact you finally 'fess up to being a 5 percenter.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2003, 02:40:37 PM »
lol @ there being no 'good' options in this poll

that's the 7even style :)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2003, 02:45:24 PM »
Damon, I actually voted against you being banned, so I can spit at you for rejecting my mercy.

P.S. I like the fact you finally 'fess up to being a 5 percenter.

Umm Owen in case you didn't know, I'll fill you in on a couple of things...

1. I don't give a fuck if you voted for me or what, this thread don't mean shit to me and if I was going to be banned, I think it would of happened already. 2. And yes I am a Poor Righteous Teacher, but it's my duty to teach the 85ers, even those who ancestors are from the Island of Pelan.
So, I will end it and just let you "spit" your english speak. your replies really have no foundation, but I know they do to you,I'll stick to reading responses from the very few intellectuals of your "type" (enter sarcasm) like Seer, Kaidy, and a few others on this board.

In case you didn't know this is just the internet and the only mercy, I have given you was replying to you and give you a chance to be acknowledged, but that will cease as well. So keep replying to everything I post and reply, Yacub  ;)

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2003, 02:56:19 PM »
Of course you'll no longer respond; you know you've been owned worse than your ancestors.

Oh, as for thread locking-every single thread was locked by Blade. Bubbye now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2003, 05:11:39 PM »
if Damon can run around saying cracka devil and wetback like it ain't no thing........especially the wetback thing with no repercussion

everytime i disagree with a black dude i'm going to call him a culture  stealing nigger (i can pull out loads of proof at how blacks take latino culture and paste it to their own) and say i'm justified just because i'm at the bottom of the barrel in society

everytime a muslum says something i disagree with i have every right to call him a rag headed sand nigger because of various incidents in Spain

basically anytime i disagree with anyone here i can just take verbal action against them by sluring them then justifying it by past incidents and making my self a victim

A lot of u dont understand race relations in the US. You just WANT to feel like a victim also. Not everyone is a REAL victim of racism.

even though i'm using this out of context here this portioin of your post is soooooo true........everyone wants to be a victim

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2003, 05:31:03 PM »
if Damon can run around saying cracka devil and wetback like it ain't no thing........especially the wetback thing with no repercussion

everytime i disagree with a black dude i'm going to call him a culture  stealing nigger (i can pull out loads of proof at how blacks take latino culture and paste it to their own) and say i'm justified just because i'm at the bottom of the barrel in society

Say what you wanna say hombre, but anytime you want  say how Africans stole Latino culture, I suggest you go to the library and read "They Came Before Columbus" By Ivan Van Sertima and you might be amazed to how Native Africans influenced and helped established the great Mayan and Aztec cultures.
Also like I told the other so-called wetback (remember I'm a racist nigger ::)) what you say on here has no effect on me, so say Nigger/Nigga/Jiggaboo/spear-chucker it's all good, you are behind a computer...that don't mean shit. But ummmm. that one book, will put your alleged facts to the bottom of the barrel from which you claim you have crawled out from.
everytime a muslum says something i disagree with i have every right to call him a rag headed sand nigger because of various incidents in Spain

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2003, 05:47:51 PM »
i've yet to read that book , but if you want to deny that a lot of stuff in the black culture of today is NOT derived from Spanish Harlem and East LA.....that's just your ignorance

and how exactly did the africans influence the mayan and aztec culture? I don't know i find it hard to believe when A) your talking about 2 different continents and B) those tribes derrived from asia (the REAL first people btw) from over the  barring straight and most of those cultures developed hundreds of years  after and differently  . Also C) how acurate is this book? i mean for all iknow it could be afrocentric propaganda like "blacks were the first race" with minimal/exagerated facts, is there a second third and most imortantly a strong cotradicting source also citing this? if not it does't help your argument

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2003, 05:59:11 PM »
i've yet to read that book , but if you want to deny that a lot of stuff in the black culture of today is NOT derived from Spanish Harlem and East LA.....that's just your ignorance

and how exactly did the africans influence the mayan and aztec culture? I don't know i find it hard to believe when A) your talking about 2 different continents and B) those tribes derrived from asia (the REAL first people btw) from over the  barring straight and most of those cultures developed hundreds of years  after and differently  . Also C) how acurate is this book? i mean for all iknow it could be afrocentric propaganda like "blacks were the first race" with minimal/exagerated facts, is there a second third and most imortantly a strong cotradicting source also citing this? if not it does't help your argument

that's the beauty of free thinking, read the book and then come back and test the so-called propoganda. And yes Africans were the first people on the planet, prove that they weren't if the facts are so minimal and "exagerated"

And Puerto Rican and African American culture is what makes up Spanish Harlem. No one is denying the Chicano culture of East LA. in fact ese' no one even denied  those cultures, so please stop with assumptions and pulling things out of context. Y'all worse then some Bitches.