Author Topic: anybody peep Streets Of Compton on A&E?  (Read 1193 times)

Blood$

anybody peep Streets Of Compton on A&E?
« on: June 09, 2016, 07:06:32 PM »
got it on right now, pretty dope stuff... I'm sure an online link will pop up soon

part 2 will be on next week  8)

Sccit

Re: anybody peep Streets Of Compton on A&E?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 07:50:59 PM »
whats this, a docu about compton? when will it air again, im posted bout 2 hit a blunt

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 09:52:48 PM »
whats this, a docu about compton? when will it air again, im posted bout 2 hit a blunt

2 part documentary series that Game, his manager and a few others all made happen... talks about the history of Compton and what not

I'm sure A&E will do re-runs or it will all be online asap

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 09:58:39 PM »
hope they get that shit on hulu or netflix asap, tired of watchin key & peele all weekend

jaytee

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 10:39:50 PM »
Parts 1 and 2 re-airs:
tonight at 1:05am.
Saturday 2-4pm
Next Thursday @ 8pm.

Part 3 airs on the 16th @ 10pm.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 02:33:19 AM »
Game was @ big boy's radio show talking bout the documentary

Dogg Ly Dogg

teletomble

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 12:34:22 AM »
Is There A Link To A Different Site? Doesn't For For My Location (UK).

EDIT; http://www.brokensilenze.net/2016/06/10/streetsofcompton/
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 05:59:41 AM by teletomble »

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 09:20:56 AM »

Thanks homie
Damn a fine ass documentary
Can't wait for part 2

Young Old Head

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 12:04:24 PM »
series suprisingly dope so far

Cash Money Blood Gang

Game-Won

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 09:34:06 PM »

Cheers saw it today, was aiiight
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 06:27:00 AM »
It's good but it focuses a little too much on the music and a lot more on Game than needed. Most of the story about Game's family wasn't necessary or a depiction of Compton. Yet they talk about Suge for like one minute (though I assume the next episode will touch on Suge and Death Row a lot).

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 06:16:15 PM »
It's good but it focuses a little too much on the music and a lot more on Game than needed. Most of the story about Game's family wasn't necessary or a depiction of Compton. Yet they talk about Suge for like one minute (though I assume the next episode will touch on Suge and Death Row a lot).

I agree to an extent, they did touch ALOT more on the early Compton days though before it turned into a black community which I had never seen talked about much before anywhere else

only reason a kinda big focus falls on Game is because him and his manager helped produce it, if it were Kendrick/TDE behind it we would get basically the same only discussing their come up

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 06:41:58 PM »

I agree to an extent, they did touch ALOT more on the early Compton days though before it turned into a black community which I had never seen talked about much before anywhere else
Bastards of the Party focused on the early Compton days.

only reason a kinda big focus falls on Game is because him and his manager helped produce it, if it were Kendrick/TDE behind it we would get basically the same only discussing their come up
I know that, but that doesn't make it right.  I don't mind Game being on it and I did expect to see him, but they focused on him WAAAY too much.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 12:30:32 AM »
Its a good look for Game and I have nothing negative to say about it but its just kinda overkill at this point. Basically Straight Outta Compton movie mixed with Documentary 2/2.5 imagry, mixed with a little bit of GangLand. Nothing original or groundbreaking but getting checks from A&E must be nice.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"