Author Topic: Kanye West: "Juicy J is responsible for how 80% of hip hop sounds today"  (Read 540 times)

Sccit

AT THE 9:14 MARK........BUT JUICY DID IT BEST THO

Blood$

Hack Wilson - real

too bad DJ Zirk will never get his credit lol

dexter

true

hitsaw

Fuck Juicy J! 80 % of The "hip hop" today sucks! You can't call today hip hop, hip hop anymore! Its just fucking money pop music, even the underground! I lost the love 4 hip hop after 20 years! When i put a cd from defari, old mobb deep, xzibit, old eminem on, wtf!!! Hip hop is fucking dead!!!! Snoop dogg 1 of the dopest gangsta rappers, a real icon in rap music, makes songs wit the most gay singers! Fuck hip hop!!!!

Sccit

Fuck Juicy J! 80 % of The "hip hop" today sucks! You can't call today hip hop, hip hop anymore! Its just fucking money pop music, even the underground! I lost the love 4 hip hop after 20 years! When i put a cd from defari, old mobb deep, xzibit, old eminem on, wtf!!! Hip hop is fucking dead!!!! Snoop dogg 1 of the dopest gangsta rappers, a real icon in rap music, makes songs wit the most gay singers! Fuck hip hop!!!!

It's not his fault because the shit he was doin was classic .. The generic imitations of his sound flooding the airwaves suck, but there's nothin juicy can do about that

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Wew lad.

Duck tales and nursery rhymes

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Fuck Juicy J! ......   ....... Snoop dogg 1 of the dopest gangsta rappers, a real icon in rap music, makes songs wit the most gay singers!

Wait a moment.. Snoop recently worked with Danny Boy? I missed that one..

And how you say fuck Juicy? I like DJ Paul better as well, but... damn.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Juicy j was influenced by gangsta nip and geto boys among others

Manny fresh, uncle luke, mike dean, no joe, mike bido, ugk, dj screw, scarface even fucking jermaine dupree can all get props before juicy j

Blood$

and Point Blank

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

and Point Blank

For sure