Author Topic: OG Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle (Bernie Grundman mastering tape 11/10/93)  (Read 5633 times)

We Fly High

thought this would be interesting to share with you guys

Picked this up a few years ago. A master cassette from Bernie Grundman Mastering Studio of the Doggy Style album which predates the actual release

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:29:14 PM by We Fly High »

SniggidySnipes

Whats the tracklisting?

Portugoal

That's a nice collecters item!  :)
How different is it from the actual release(s)?

Young Dan Iza

does it have "you know what" on it?

Sccit

I presume it doesn't have next episode og or he woulda said

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Since it was on the tracklist for the first OG copies, I imagine it was pretty late in the process when the track was pulled.  You would think the prerelease mastered version would have that song on there. 

Sccit

The date on this master is only 13 days before the actual release .. This is probably the master they sent in for the first pressing

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
The date on this master is only 13 days before the actual release .. This is probably the master they sent in for the first pressing

Good point, I didn't realize the date was so close.  Yeah the track had to have been pulled by that point.  Would be nice to have the master from a few months earlier.

HighEyeCue

Next Episode is on my tracklisting but its actually the Sam Sneed skit when played

I remember someone on the forum claimed for years that it was actually on their copy of Doggystyle :laugh:

Sccit

Next Episode is on my tracklisting but its actually the Sam Sneed skit when played

I remember someone on the forum claimed for years that it was actually on their copy of Doggystyle :laugh:

Yes, jake .. He was trollin before trollin was a thing. He said he bought a copy off eBay and the cd was red wit next episode og in it. When asked to upload it, he said he had a 28k modem .. I wonder if he still runnin wit that one

HighEyeCue

Yes, jake .. He was trollin before trollin was a thing. He said he bought a copy off eBay and the cd was red wit next episode og in it. When asked to upload it, he said he had a 28k modem .. I wonder if he still runnin wit that one

ah yeah, I think I remember him now from when I used to lurk the forum before I signed up...he was jakedoggydogg or something similar

Sccit

Bigjakedoggydogg and then Don Jacob

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Hahaha classic dubcc moment
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

OP needs to give more details

Sccit

OP needs to give more details

He made another post with a rare snoop track and then deleted it

???