Author Topic: OG Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle (Bernie Grundman mastering tape 11/10/93)  (Read 5637 times)

the road

• Lil Geezy
Would loooooove the get this - PM would be really appreciated.

marcin1712

hook me up please homies :)

b-PlEaSE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Kinda having my doubts about this being legit.  :-\  hmmmm...

escowino

Can you hook me up through PM please. Damn didn't know this was around in CDQ! Thanks in advance.

Sccit

Damn there's more lurkers here than I thought lmao

Guna be sending out way more pms than I expected

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Will someone just post the link so we don't have 20 pages of people asking for pm's?  Since when is it frowned upon to post a link to an unreleased song that is over 20 years old?  People post unreleased Pac stuff here all the time. 

I agree but is it legit CDQ tho?

If it came from the cassette mastering tape, probably isn't legit CDQ, but closer than what we had before.  Of course the hesitation to post a public link and nothing materializing so far makes me wonder too.....why not just post the link publically if you have it.  If you are pm'ing it to everyone, it's gonna be everywhere in no time.....so not sure what the deal is.

Sccit

Will someone just post the link so we don't have 20 pages of people asking for pm's?  Since when is it frowned upon to post a link to an unreleased song that is over 20 years old?  People post unreleased Pac stuff here all the time.  

I agree but is it legit CDQ tho?

If it came from the cassette mastering tape, probably isn't legit CDQ, but closer than what we had before.  Of course the hesitation to post a public link and nothing materializing so far makes me wonder too.....why not just post the link publically if you have it.  If you are pm'ing it to everyone, it's gonna be everywhere in no time.....so not sure what the deal is.

Cuz then Ferhat gets it :tupachappy:

notorous

• Lil Geezy
could someone hook me up wit a pm please? ive been dying to hear this cdq

dnjp4life

Good things come to those who wait, I knew we'd see the day this finally leaked! If anyone can share the track with me I'd greatly appreciate it.

GangstaBoogy

could someone hook me up wit a pm please? ive been dying to hear this cdq

Bruh your 1st post can't be a request...it's just wrong.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The freaks may come out at night but the leaches come out when the times right. Gaddddaam....

How many of y'all gonna stick around and contribute to the place stuck in 96 after you get your fix? Or are y'all just gonna bounce and forget the account?

lukeh

• Lil Geezy
please hook me up

ThaGChild

• Lil Geezy
Would appreciate a PM!  Be god dam amazing if this is true...
I Started This Nutter Shit, And This The Motherfuckin Thanks I Get??

Young Dan Iza

damn whats up with all these dudes with one post coming out of no where?  hope this isnt a cruel joke, i still remember when big jake said he would give the cd up with the song on it for a 64 impala lolzzzz

Sccit

damn whats up with all these dudes with one post coming out of no where?  hope this isnt a cruel joke, i still remember when big jake said he would give the cd up with the song on it for a 64 impala lolzzzz

Yes.. I knew we had lurkers, but hotdamn