Author Topic: OG Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle (Bernie Grundman mastering tape 11/10/93)  (Read 5628 times)

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
pm me plz :o

itzkarl813

• Lil Geezy
Not sure if this is legit or not, been waiting since I first got a real audio file of this track late 90s in the same crap quality we have all heard... If its legit, would love to jam this in the whip LOUD, send me a link

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Honestly, this is probably 15 years too late.  I've played the shit out of the poor quality track we've all had for years, I'm tired of it.  Yeah, it'd be nice to have a CDQ version just to have it, but I'd probably play it two or three times and that'd be it, because I've already listened to it a ton the last 15 years.  Everyone is acting like this would be the greatest leak in the world.....I'd much rather have an unheard like "Gimmie 50 Feet" or "Blunt Tyme OG" than this.  Personally, I think leaks last year of "Keep Their Heads Ringing (Tyson Version)" and "OG To BG Dre Version" had me more excited than this. 

GangstaBoogy

Honestly, this is probably 15 years too late.  I've played the shit out of the poor quality track we've all had for years, I'm tired of it.  Yeah, it'd be nice to have a CDQ version just to have it, but I'd probably play it two or three times and that'd be it, because I've already listened to it a ton the last 15 years.  Everyone is acting like this would be the greatest leak in the world.....I'd much rather have an unheard like "Gimmie 50 Feet" or "Blunt Tyme OG" than this.  Personally, I think leaks last year of "Keep Their Heads Ringing (Tyson Version)" and "OG To BG Dre Version" had me more excited than this. 

I see your point.

I wanted "Bang On Em" bad as fuck for years. By the time it finally dropped I was over it. I think I played it twice and I don't even have the file anymore.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

edimean22

• 'G'
This fagget dont got the song he ripped me off! dont believe him

hmmm im thinking to drop it on youtube...maybe letīs see donīt know if the fuckers have earned that one..

DJSpin

This version is crisp!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

This fagget dont got the song he ripped me off! dont believe him

hmmm im thinking to drop it on youtube...maybe letīs see donīt know if the fuckers have earned that one..

eat a fat diccccc punk like i said in your pm, you donīt get a link from me punk.

Funkstradamus

can i get a pm? ive never listened to the bad quality version hoping it would leak someday...

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

may i get a pm please?

Wizzay

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Can i get a pm too please